Unban Request Treat
Exclamation 
Your name: ``TREAT

Your ban ID: 31108

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Doom-forting. Read base rules.

Involved: Me, and the name of a admin i dont remember.

Why we should unban you: Yesterday when i played at the v2d server i made a base at UM, then a admin came and deleted some stuff that wasn't allowed, and i was not aware of that. He gave me a warning and left. so when i tried to join today i was banned by another admin, for something i got a warning for the day before. So its obviously lack of conversation between admins that got me banned.
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about himCheese.
- Leo Aikman
Someone posted a ban request, you were in violation of basing rules, so I banned you.
(05-06-2013, 04:05 AM)Vauld Wrote: Someone posted a ban request, you were in violation of basing rules, so I banned you.

Well, could you remove it? i had my warning ingame by another admin. no reason to ban me.
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about himCheese.
- Leo Aikman
I played alot on FL:RP before, and there were no rules against building like that, and once you know a rule, you dont go back and read it again.
- Leo Aikman
Well you might want to start, or atleast look at the changelog, denied.