21 May.. apocalypse? :D
(05-21-2011, 04:29 AM)sonoflebanon Wrote: I dont think those who calculating the holy numbers 5 -10-17 and multiply all together = the judgment day they calculating when they wrote those numbers it was in the AD , but the arabic and fenician people write the day first and the month after and the year in the end .

SO I THING MAYBE THEY WRONG TODAY GUESSING FOR END THE WORLD TIMMING I THING IS COMMING ON OCT/5/ 2017 backwards to
not this date 05/10/17 the holy numbers

how can you believe in the holy book, if god doesn't exist, people made it up for guide lines, to make good and bad. and a point for were you go when you die. so fuck those numbers. -.- like 2 thousand years ago. they know there was a sun and that i could explo. at the moment they didn't even know the earth was round and not a sqaure, WHATS OUT u can fall of the earth.. -,-
Edit: Do you know how hard it is to read your post Cherryberry?

(05-20-2011, 10:01 PM)Flame Wrote: If the sun explodes it creates a blackhole durrrrrr

*facepalm* :3
Our sun will most probably swell into a Red Giant and settle down as a White Dwarf.
The star has to be around 3 times the mass of our sun, swell into a Red giant, implode, then explode in a supernova. Even then, you'd probably get a neutron star or the like. /nerd << Sniper will probably correct me if I mess up. :D

The sun is predicted to be around 4.3 billion years old, and around halfway through it's life, fancy waiting 5 billion years to see it?
Did you stop to think the Human Race might have wiped itself out by that time?

I hate this crappy, "omg its doomsday tomoz, cnt go cinema n watch Fast 5. :(((((" shit that goes around. >:F

The following 3 users Like Shark's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Faustie, furlings
Im looking forward to the worlds ending, I had a good life. *Cough* yeah right asshole *cough* - Who said that!
(05-21-2011, 06:28 AM)Biowulf Wrote: 8:30 in the morning. Still alive, sky looks blue as always, no temperatures of 50C.
All bullshit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFtTTBDGlbk
(05-20-2011, 04:36 PM)Gestapo Wrote: We will all die 18-02-2013

why?

Because i say so.

Fuck no! Thats my birthday
My signature was disgusting so it was removed.
(05-21-2011, 02:07 PM)Adolf Wrote: *** no! Thats my birthday

My birthday is the 29th of may xd.
This apocalypse is to early, NO! ;o
Moderator notice:
If all french humor is this terrible, then from now on frenchmen are forbidden to joke on the forums.
Guys its first at 18:00 Smile
im still alive. how about you guys?
(05-21-2011, 02:24 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:
(05-21-2011, 02:07 PM)Adolf Wrote: *** no! Thats my birthday

My birthday is the 29th of may xd.
This apocalypse is to early, NO! ;o

29th of maY? cool me 2 ^^
nah I am ok Cheese
undefined