21 May.. apocalypse? :D
Shit guys breacking news: Comet crashed into sun!!!
I think that is true....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf73skcPMcY\
watch this just don't need to translate langueage just watch
undefined
If the world will "die" because of that sun comet-crash-thing the american governement also will known this.
They won't just keep this private. => Whatever, its not true anyway..

Also, that little sun collapse won't kill the whole human kind o_0

You also known the reason why the world will end?
Because its 722.500 days after Jezus has been crucified.
You get the number 722.500 by multiply (or something) the holy numbers 5, 10 and 17.

dutch explanation // Sorry, again I was unable to find ENG site atm.
Code:
Waarom net zaterdag 21 mei? ‘Die dag valt 722.500 dagen na de dag waarop Jezus is gekruisigd. Het aantal ‘722.500’ is daarbij cruciaal, omdat je die uitkomst verkrijgt door drie heilige nummers (5, 10 en 17, red.) met elkaar te vermenigvuldigen, en dat twee keer.’ Houdt steek, niet?

They basically just say what I said before.

EDIT:

Translated text with google translate
Code:
Saturday, May 21, just why? "That day is 722,500 days after the day Jesus was crucified. The number '722 .500 'is crucial, because you obtain that outcome by three sacred numbers (5, 10 and 17, ed) with each other to reproduce, and that twice.
uh but sun is not stabile dunno what is going now Tounge
undefined
If the world ends tomorrow and we all die, i will give you all five pounds Cheese
Ah that means I don't have to revise anymore for my last 2 exams!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • tYn0_SK, ShakeR
(05-20-2011, 08:35 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Ah that means I don't have to revise anymore for my last 2 exams!

Best post in this thread Cheese
I only got one thing to say.

All this apocalypse thing is bullsh*t.
yeah Cheese i know just want to see ur reaction for this Cheese
undefined
Funny thing is, Sun will collapse in around 500.000 years.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
No, the world will NOT end tomorrow, just some US chap who wants to cause the world's population to go into complete madness with his 'beliefs' that the world will end. I am NOT a Christian/whatever this guy, plenty of times has this been said before, about some kind of 'apocalypse' among the world that will destroy the entire population in a single day. My view is that we should all ignore this guy and get on with our lives as normal.