Unban Tiwer
Your name: Tiwer

Your ban ID: 31160

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: BRA: Prop slamming, Prop pushing, Prop minging, last chance (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: Only me

Why we should unban you: First of all, I haven't seen any edivence and I can't find the Video/BR. So I can't see what I did wrong. I know, i've proppushed, why? There was a proppusher in the city and he was throwing cars and killing player, I had to stop him. So first of all I want to see edivence, I have donated and have like 380 hours, i've got good reasons.

Greetings,
Tiwer
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=31012

So mind telling the truth? There definately isn't another prop pusher in this request, but there is you and someone's car.
(05-05-2013, 09:20 AM)Jokhah Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=31012

So mind telling the truth? There definately isn't another prop pusher in this request, but there is you and someone's car.

Hello Jokhah,
Is that the reason why I got 6 months ban?
My friend Jemo has 1 month.
Can you tell me why?
And like I said,
I asked an admin if the catapult is allowed, he said yes.
Jemo and I are best friends in real.
And we removed it when other players wanted to base there too.
We were skyping, and we just were trolling for a few minutesSmile
Sorry Jokhah, We'll never do it again!

Greetings,
Tiwer
Which admin did you ask? I would like their name so I can get their input.

Your ban length is because of your ban history. You have a long list of rule breaks.
This is your 5th prop related offense at that.
(05-05-2013, 12:33 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Which admin did you ask? I would like their name so I can get their input.

Your ban length is because of your ban history. You have a long list of rule breaks.
This is your 5th prop related offense at that.

Aviator,
But if you have seen the video, you see that there aren't any other players, If we see a car, we'll delete it, after we died we deleted it. Just 2 minutes fun Smile
It's was in the morning in holland, just 4/50 online or something

Greetings,
Tiwer
Okay, now how about you smashing the prop in video one because that was the reason you were banned. You know better then to do that.
(05-05-2013, 07:44 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Okay, now how about you smashing the prop in video one because that was the reason you were banned. You know better then to do that.

Do you mean smashing Jemo's Hummer?
I did not approve of that huge catapult in the middle of the road, so I don't quite understand where you are going with that.

In the ban request you even stated:
Quote:Serious, there was nobody, no admin so I can't ask for public building, we just had 1 minute fun!
Regards,
aviator
Appeal denied.