Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
I love it when COD MW2 haters whine about it
The game owns Smile
If u hate MW2 ur will hate Black Ops
SO GO BACK TO MARIO PARTY @ WII U WHINER! xD
If we hate MW2 we will defenetly NOT hate Black Ops, the game is made by two different companies! I it when people that accually dont know what they are talking about.

MW2 is basicly a noobs game. Infinity Ward really failed this time. Nothing in the game is balanced. The whole game is basicly built up by stuff IW thought would be Awzm-Ubr Pwngzzz, so they trew it all togheter not thinking about the accuall gameplay.

"Hey guys! Lets make the UMP more powerfull than a Barret! That will be fun! Oh why not add in a perk that makes your character use magic and knife other players 2 meters away! That will be awesome! If will help the players that are not that good at knifing! Yay! If will be just awesome to add this, Oh, why not make it possible for one team to have 4 different aircraft-killstreaks in the air at the same time! YaY! It will be soo much fun! Whoohoo..."
Signature too big...
Fai, Infinity Awards are the only company which makes good call of duty games.

The one who make Black Ops will make it very unrealistic, and they wont add zombies. Which is their speciality after waw. I would love to see some zombie games from that company.
Let's force them for make L4D 3
What has left 4 dead got to do with cod ?
Check the post above me!
Yea MW2 might be awful in so many ways but I still like to play it it's fun (:
-Signature removed-
It's indeed fun! Cheese
(08-14-2010, 03:56 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: It's indeed fun! Cheese

We should play sometime when I'm back (:
(08-12-2010, 02:35 PM)DemonoiD Wrote: Let's force them for make L4D 3

I have found a grammar fault in the grammar of THE grammar Nazi all hail sJ Cheese

Let's force them to make L4D 3.
-Signature removed-
HAHA! WIN S.J. Totally WIN.
Anyways. Sure we should. :>
Long time until your back?