Unban Request
Exclamation 
Your name: opa5000

Your ban ID: 31058

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Glitching into places whit chears

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I have spawned me a chair, I sat on it and stood up again and suddenly I was stuck in the ceiling. I didn't want myself to glitch through walls, I'm sorry.
I know that problem, that often happened to me in the Office Buildings on v2p and v33x. If you stand up from your chair then you'll get stucked in the ceiling or even get on top of the roof. I'm a friend of opa5000 but I wasn't online at that specific time but I'm sure that he don't want himself to glitch through walls. He's new on the Fearless Community I'm showing him everything that is allowed and what is not allowed. He explained me everything what happened and that he didn't even know that he'll glitch through walls due to the chair.
explain why the chair I found was half through the ceiling below the place
I explain it for him because his English isn't the best. I played with him until 0:00 GMT+1 then I went offline. At the Evening before I explained him how to earn Money and how to build fading Doors. He set everything up for contrawhoring and just wanted his home to look "good" like every new Player would do. This Bug is happening all day long to me that after I stood up from a chair I glitched in the ceiling. And I never got banned for that, every Admin just unstucked me and everything was fine.
When I was doing my RP as a landlord in the Apartments I had a few tenants living in there. I went to go to do some stuff and I came back to see that there was a chair pushed half way on the ceiling and I called Temar to check it out. And found him stuck on the roof/floor.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Denied - the position of the chair was intended to glitch upwards
it was not a simple case of using a chair and getting stuck