FearRP, intentional CDM
Name of player: Aero

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44574516

Time in GMT: gmt+2 athens greece, gmt+3 right now due to dst

Server: V2D

Summary: Some guys made illegal race, so i came there, and after having them on gunpoint, all of them ignored me, even a red mustang intentionally cdmed me.

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbEqTqBBoiA
+I agree about this i was in that race and i was not invovled in the cdm just the race.
Buddy before you post intentional CDM you might want to get things straight.
First of all intentional CDM? you clearly see im stuck on top of a car so I gently move foward and back.
You accusing someone of intentional CDM just doesnt make much sense and makes you look like a fool when you have video that proves it wasnt intentional.
Therefore not intentional CDM as I was simply stuck on a car trying to make a turn.
BTW you might not want to call intentional CDM when your in the middle of the road and you see another player is stuck on a car.
+This is not my problem but just a word of advice, If a guy says move your gonna get cdmed your probably going to get CDMed
Yeah, not intentional cdm, when i'm sure you are driving in 3rd person, and everyone sees me as i was standing in the middle of your cars, and after you cdmed me, all of you were laughing and pissing me off. Get your facts straight, you didn't even try to stop or call an paramedic, what you want to say right now?
Buudy paramedic for what? You died. Please before trying to act like a smart a** really analyze your own video and you might want to re watch it carefully. So next time to try to post a reply make sure you read exactly what I said. And also you said it wasnt intentional? Its not even funny how obvious un-intentional it was in the video.
+ How are you going to tell me if it was intentional? I was the driver not you. So dont try to make up BS when your evidence doesnt even help your case.
P.S: I wasnt in third so explain to me how that has to do with it? what in the world made you think that? you didnt even ask me or have any type of proof.... Not that there is much for that anyways.
(05-04-2013, 01:10 AM)Chicken :D Wrote: Buudy paramedic for what? You died. Please before trying to act like a smart a** really analyze your own video and you might want to re watch it carefully. So next time to try to post a reply make sure you read exactly what I said. And also you said it wasnt intentional? Its not even funny how obvious un-intentional it was in the video.
+ How are you going to tell me if it was intentional? I was the driver not you. So dont try to make up BS when your evidence doesnt even help your case.

Do you even know what you are talking about? If you kill somebody, you call a paramedic, like in real life. Do you even know what is RP? because looks like you don't. "Buddy paramedic for what? You died." I'm really sorry, since i died, you can't call a paramedic anymore? And even get out of your care to see what happened? How i'm going to tell you if it was intentional? I said above, you acted like a minge, you didn't even get out of the car to see what you did, didn't call a paramedic, just nothing. You enjoyed laughing with your friends and just drove off. Deal with it and stop trashtalking over here.
Friends? Yes because i drove next to them for 2 seconds there friends.
And how was I suppossed to know I killed you if im in first person driving? explain please because it honestly makes absoutly no sense to me. I didnt even notice I hit you until I saw this video.
(05-04-2013, 01:34 AM)Chicken :D Wrote: Friends? Yes because i drove next to them for 2 seconds there friends.
And how was I suppossed to know I killed you if im in first person driving? explain please because it honestly makes absoutly no sense to me. I didnt even notice I hit you until I saw this video.

Let me guess, you will also said that you had no sound, do you didn't hear that you ran someone over.
Of course I have sound but when your in a car its really loud and if your question is if I heard you die than the answer is no
Not even sure about who is inside, so this can be denied i guess.