iron man 3
I just saw iron man 3 all I can say its a awesome move its long but amazing spoiler alert don't trust the girl that he partys with in the beginning also best line in the move "Tony stark:please don't tell me there's a 12 year old child in the car girl:actually he's 13" lol
Can't wait for it to come out on DVD, still want to watch it but i really cannot be bothered to go to the Cinema. I'm guessing that you watched it in the Cinema, or for some reason it has came out on DVD early for you.

**Searches "Iron Man 3 Film Download" and slams his keyboard repeatedly**
Iron Man 3 is good, I'll give it that. However, it's not got as much action in it as you'd like and the story is pretty cliche aside from one twist in the middle of the film. Good performances from Robert Downey JR, Gwyneth Paltrow and, in my opinion, a particularly good performance from Ben Kingsley. Worth the watch.
I saw Iron Man 3 at a cimema in Oslo (3D), and I have to say.. It's really cool. The effects are extraordinary and the movie is really cool. Alot of action and laughter.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I watched it the other day and honestly it wasnt that great.

It took the hole movie to explain the movie and that last 15 was the battle scene.
I saw it maybe 2 weeks ago, it was a great movie thats all i can say really. Highly recommended
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?