lagg problem
On v2d I am getting huge lag spikes and when I am looking at the ground it doesn't I have never in my time on fl had this happen anyone have a solution? I have the map fyi and all required games
Check if your computer isn't running any heavy programms besides Gmod.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(05-03-2013, 01:15 PM)Deriptz Wrote: Check if your computer isn't running any heavy programms besides Gmod.

its not my computer I can run things just fine CSS textures are gone on this map And the lag is unbearable
Have you got the real game or just the textures? If you've got the real game make sure it is enabled. If you've got the textures I recommend you download them again.

- Hossan Ramzy
(05-03-2013, 08:13 PM)Deriptz Wrote: Have you got the real game or just the textures? If you've got the real game make sure it is enabled. If you've got the textures I recommend you download them again.
ok I have the game and I remounted it but its still messed up
(05-03-2013, 08:55 PM)scootershot Wrote:
(05-03-2013, 08:13 PM)Deriptz Wrote: Have you got the real game or just the textures? If you've got the real game make sure it is enabled. If you've got the textures I recommend you download them again.
ok I have the game and I remounted it but its still messed up

I've heard some people have encountered the same problem because of the new Gmod update, I'm sure Garry shall fix this soon. You might want to Garry send him an e-mail.

- Hossan Ramzy
Indeed. Steampipe broke CSS textures. Get them from Css cheater for now.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
This happened to me as well. After the Garry's Mod update, it messed my CS: S textures.
Try playing CS: S and it might say that it is going to re-install some missing content. Just let it do that. It fixed for me like that.
It also only messed up v2d
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon