I need a better reason to get banned
Your name: XTraxXxx ® |youtube: Joran213|

Your ban ID: 30720

Banned by: Jamie

Reason: Prop-climbing, Prop-pushing

Involved: nobody

Why we should unban you: I got banned because somebody had throwed my car over a fence.... then prop pushed it over the wall back on the road.....if not i had to disconnect and then reconnect and loose my house my contras my defend who my friends lived in with me. I got banned for prop climbing and prop pushing. Come on the reason isn't good enough for sure.
So... doing something that is against the rules, isn't a good enough reason for a ban?
(04-30-2013, 02:47 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: So... doing something that is against the rules, isn't a good enough reason for a ban?
so you mean i really need to disconnect and then reconnect jesus well well
(04-30-2013, 03:22 PM)x-trax Wrote:
(04-30-2013, 02:47 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: So... doing something that is against the rules, isn't a good enough reason for a ban?
so you mean i really need to disconnect and then reconnect jesus well well

No. You should call an administrator via @ to help you with that problem.
But the admins never answer..... i have been trying to get several times before but nothing happends.
I hope that my ban have been enough now, i have been banned for 3 days for that little thing.
2 hr had been enough for sure xD
You don't get to decide how long your punishment is.

Do you have any actual evidence to post as why you should be unbanned?
The wall is like 2m high. I just liftet the car over that little wall that is good enough evidence. It was in a garden at suburban, But it is okay i am unbanned now
Sure getting your car unstuck when an admin isn't online is one thing, But then following it by climbing over the wall with a prop. Being lazy and not walking around.

Also, You've made another ban request for the same offense; Which got denied.

Make another one and your ban will be increased.