Ban Request - [FL:RP] Ozman
Video 
Name of player: [FL:RP] Ozman

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43786216

Time in GMT: 4:19pm EST

Server: v2d

Summary: Shot Bean when we knocked on the door, when we called police about it, he propblocked himself in and would not obey the police.

Evidence:

http://youtu.be/pr0Sq17A3SQ
http://youtu.be/9njb6YyAP9Q
(04-30-2013, 03:20 PM)SolidSnake Wrote: I talked to Ozman about this, since he's my friend, he was trying to build a shop, when you and the other girl, didn't stop knocking on the door, after multiple warnings to go away, he did shot.

Then you say he propblocked, which is a lie, is trying to build the shop, not propblocking.

Instead of trolling, and making up lies about other users, to create BR. Start creating BR on those who really break the rules.

Do you really think knocking on a door is a good reason to shoot someone? I think not.

He clearly was propblocking to not allow us passed. The proof of this being he places floating props in the air when we entered the building in 3 positions where we could get in (1:09 in the second video). Then when Temar started banning people in the chat he moved his props back to where they were originally (4:27 in the second video).

Don't accuse people of trolling and making up lies when you were not even involved because quite frankly you have no clue what was going on here and it is quite clear that he did actually break the rules.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
(04-30-2013, 06:16 PM)SolidSnake Wrote:
(04-30-2013, 04:48 PM)SamuelFTW Wrote:
(04-30-2013, 03:20 PM)SolidSnake Wrote: I talked to Ozman about this, since he's my friend, he was trying to build a shop, when you and the other girl, didn't stop knocking on the door, after multiple warnings to go away, he did shot.

Then you say he propblocked, which is a lie, is trying to build the shop, not propblocking.

Instead of trolling, and making up lies about other users, to create BR. Start creating BR on those who really break the rules.

Do you really think knocking on a door is a good reason to shoot someone? I think not.

He clearly was propblocking to not allow us passed. The proof of this being he places floating props in the air when we entered the building in 3 positions where we could get in (1:09 in the second video). Then when Temar started banning people in the chat he moved his props back to where they were originally (4:27 in the second video).

Don't accuse people of trolling and making up lies when you were not even involved because quite frankly you have no clue what was going on here and it is quite clear that he did actually break the rules.

Like I said I talked to Ozman, so I can speak here.

He didn't killed anyone, he fired a warning shot, since Noodle was trolling him, by hitting on the front door after multiple warnings.

In real life, I would do the same, to a guy that keeps hitting my front door, and doesn't go away after multiple warnings.

About the prop block, you have every right to post a br on that Samuel, but like I said noodle was trolling him, and started all this, the guy was trying to build a shop, and noodle was getting him mad, by knocking on the door, for no reason, and after multiple warnings, Ozman did fire a warning shot.
I did not "troll him" or even right-click on the door to knock, I did E to try to open the door, and it made the locked sound, and he shot Bean and yelled "FUCK OFF". After I called police and they got a search warrant, he froze props in the way of the officer, and AS SOON as Temar came on, he unfroze the props so he wouldn't get in trouble. I'd rather we talk to Ozman directly instead of speaking through you with a rather large bias.

(04-30-2013, 08:06 PM)Noodle Wrote:
(04-30-2013, 06:16 PM)SolidSnake Wrote:
(04-30-2013, 04:48 PM)SamuelFTW Wrote: [quote='SolidSnake' pid='253875' dateline='1367335256']
I talked to Ozman about this, since he's my friend, he was trying to build a shop, when you and the other girl, didn't stop knocking on the door, after multiple warnings to go away, he did shot.

Like I said I talked to Ozman, so I can speak here.

He didn't killed anyone, he fired a warning shot, since Noodle was trolling him, by hitting on the front door after multiple warnings.

In real life, I would do the same, to a guy that keeps hitting my front door, and doesn't go away after multiple warnings.

About the prop block, you have every right to post a br on that Samuel, but like I said noodle was trolling him, and started all this, the guy was trying to build a shop, and noodle was getting him mad, by knocking on the door, for no reason, and after multiple warnings, Ozman did fire a warning shot.
I did not "troll him" or even right-click on the door to knock, I did E to try to open the door, and it made the locked sound, and he shot Bean and yelled "*** OFF". After I called police and they got a search warrant, he froze props in the way of the officer, and AS SOON as Temar came on, he unfroze the props so he wouldn't get in trouble. I'd rather we talk to Ozman directly instead of speaking through you with a rather large bias.

"Instead of trolling, and making up lies about other users, to create BR. Start creating BR on those who really break the rules."

I suggest, SolidSnake, that you refrain from making excuses for your friend when you were not there and you do not have any say in this.
(04-30-2013, 06:16 PM)SolidSnake Wrote: In real life, I would do the same, to a guy that keeps hitting my front door, and doesn't go away after multiple warnings.

Really? You personally would get an AK-47 and shoot a innocent lady because her husband was trying to open the door. I doubt it.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
SolidSnake, I highly suggest you stop commenting on this BR and I hope you're warned by any admins reading this because you are not relevant in this case.
(05-01-2013, 01:22 AM)Noodle Wrote: SolidSnake, I highly suggest you stop commenting on this BR and I hope you're warned by any admins reading this because you are not relevant in this case.

Already said I talked with Ozman, I wouldn't say anything here, if wasn't for that, and I already said also, I'm out.
(04-30-2013, 04:48 PM)SamuelFTW Wrote: [quote='SolidSnake' pid='253875' dateline='1367335256']
I talked to Ozman about this, since he's my friend, he was trying to build a shop, when you and the other girl, didn't stop knocking on the door, after multiple warnings to go away, he did shot.

This is true. I was trying to build my shop, but Bean and Noodle were running around my shop. I don't know if they were knocking my door (I were not using my Headset,
This may be the reason I did not hear SamuelFTW using his mic).
Becouse it was annoying, I warned them to go away. After they ignored me, I shot them, as a last warning. And even that didn't work. Then they called the police and
SamuelFTW came, and becouse I didn't want to be arrested I made a wall of props.
This was stupid. I was angry, annoyed and I broke the rules. But they broke the rules as well, since they didn't ran away when I warned them with a pistol in my hand.

And Samuel, I did not use an AK 47, I used an USP.
(05-01-2013, 09:23 AM)Ozman Wrote:

This is true. I was trying to build my shop, but Bean and Noodle were running around my shop. I don't know if they were knocking my door (I were not using my Headset,
This may be the reason I did not hear SamuelFTW using his mic).
Becouse it was annoying, I warned them to go away. After they ignored me, I shot them, as a last warning. And even that didn't work. Then they called the police and
SamuelFTW came, and becouse I didn't want to be arrested I made a wall of props.
This was stupid. I was angry, annoyed and I broke the rules. But they broke the rules as well, since they didn't ran away when I warned them with a pistol in my hand.

And Samuel, I did not use an AK 47, I used an USP.
So the entire time, you couldn't hear a thing..? We weren't even knocking on your door. And yeah, making a wall of props to stop police IS a stupid thing to do.
Secondly, you took out your pistol and shot Bean right away, accompanied by a lovely "FUCK OFF". If you have no sound, I suggest you communicate better. For example if you aim a gun at us and you don't say anything except "FUCK OFF", should we run away and assume that's what you want? Or by doing so would we be running away from someone with a gun and break fear RP? You should have let us know you had no headset, or at least put -nosound in your name or something.
(05-01-2013, 09:39 AM)Noodle Wrote: For example if you aim a gun at us and you don't say anything except "*** OFF", should we run away and assume that's what you want? Or by doing so would we be running away from someone with a gun and break fear RP? You should have let us know you had no headset, or at least put -nosound in your name or something.

When someone aims a gun at you, you have to stand still, exept when the Man with the gun commands you to go away.
(05-01-2013, 10:00 AM)Ozman Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 09:39 AM)Noodle Wrote: For example if you aim a gun at us and you don't say anything except "*** OFF", should we run away and assume that's what you want? Or by doing so would we be running away from someone with a gun and break fear RP? You should have let us know you had no headset, or at least put -nosound in your name or something.

When someone aims a gun at you, you have to stand still, exept when the Man with the gun commands you to go away.
Kinda hard to do that when you take out the gun and shoot before saying anything.