Good bye, guys! Fuggern.
Goodbye.
Bye good luck finding a server that have what your need.
Goodbye.

Whenever you decide to come back, think about how you treat staff/players. From this thread, it already shows that you believe we are "assholes", and i'm sure that's what you are behaving like on V33x. That would probably be why your not being respected. Respect comes when you do something for someone else, which is memorable, and they will then talk to you nicely. If your breaking the rules, and being rude to players i'm pretty sure thats not the way to go, if you are trying to be accepted into the community.

Besides that, i hope that you have a good life, and if you ever feel like coming back, after your rage thread, then please make sure to do so. Farewell.
I bet you will be back after the ban is expired.

Till then, goodbye.
Goodbye.

Hope to see you again.
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

I remember you.

You were that one cop who shot me down in the street for no apparent reason, and you also killed, or atleast tried to RDM my friend as well.
Either way I don't think you should speak too rashly about how "Admins are too strict" or how "People are being assholes" when you clearly can't abide the rules.

Be off with you.
The following 2 users Like Ted's post:
  • ChrilLe, Karakuts
See, that's exactly what I meant about assholes.

It's not random raiding when I do hear the contra is it? If so, when is it allowed to raid then? Never? When I see the contra? Sorry, but I don't use wallhack, so I can't really see the contra through the wall, either.

And Ted, when I see your gun in your hand, it's not random deathmatching, it's self-defence. But, of course no one will belive me when I say that, because that's what everyone says, isn't it. When I play cop, I always get a legitimate reason to either shoot someone, or to put someone in jail.

Trust me, I know the rules. I have read them atleast 5 times.

That's what I had to say. Maybe I will join in the future, if there are less of the assholes, and more of the good guys.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:22708047&b=7]

“There is no certainty, only opportunity.”

Nah, if you feel that assholes dominate here solely due to the fact that you were banned, you should probably just leave.
I must say I do not have much respect for people like you. You play for a decent amount of time. Then when something goes wrong you quit, and you blame someone else instead of your self.
(04-30-2013, 01:02 PM)Fuggern Wrote: See, that's exactly what I meant about assholes.

It's not random raiding when I do hear the contra is it? If so, when is it allowed to raid then? Never? When I see the contra? Sorry, but I don't use wallhack, so I can't really see the contra through the wall, either.

And Ted, when I see your gun in your hand, it's not random deathmatching, it's self-defence. But, of course no one will belive me when I say that, because that's what everyone says, isn't it. When I play cop, I always get a legitimate reason to either shoot someone, or to put someone in jail.

Trust me, I know the rules. I have read them atleast 5 times.

That's what I had to say. Maybe I will join in the future, if there are less of the assholes, and more of the good guys.

Seriously? Get out you arrogant minge, see you when your ban is up.