Good bye, guys! Fuggern.
(04-30-2013, 01:02 PM)Fuggern Wrote: See, that's exactly what I meant about assholes.

It's not random raiding when I do hear the contra is it? If so, when is it allowed to raid then? Never? When I see the contra? Sorry, but I don't use wallhack, so I can't really see the contra through the wall, either.

And Ted, when I see your gun in your hand, it's not random deathmatching, it's self-defence. But, of course no one will belive me when I say that, because that's what everyone says, isn't it. When I play cop, I always get a legitimate reason to either shoot someone, or to put someone in jail.

Trust me, I know the rules. I have read them atleast 5 times.

That's what I had to say. Maybe I will join in the future, if there are less of the assholes, and more of the good guys.

When you see someone with a gun pointed at you you shall abide the fear RP rule and roleplay that you are scared, not pull out your gun and shoot. What about the time you just started shooting at me? I sat in my police car and you just shot me.

If you know the rules why did you step on a ragdoll the other day? I think it was yesterday. Yeah, you might know about the rules but you sure as hell dont follow them.
leave with dignity humla don't get bitchy with the few people that even bothered to read this spiteful thread

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

(04-30-2013, 08:19 PM)professional_instinct Wrote: leave with dignity humla don't get bitchy with the few people that even bothered to read this spiteful thread

I don't see what bitching took place, if someone wants to leave insulting the community. They shouldn't expect us to cry over it.
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • Humla
(04-30-2013, 01:02 PM)Fuggern Wrote: See, that's exactly what I meant about assholes.

It's not random raiding when I do hear the contra is it? If so, when is it allowed to raid then? Never? When I see the contra? Sorry, but I don't use wallhack, so I can't really see the contra through the wall, either.

And Ted, when I see your gun in your hand, it's not random deathmatching, it's self-defence. But, of course no one will belive me when I say that, because that's what everyone says, isn't it. When I play cop, I always get a legitimate reason to either shoot someone, or to put someone in jail.

Trust me, I know the rules. I have read them atleast 5 times.

That's what I had to say. Maybe I will join in the future, if there are less of the assholes, and more of the good guys.

If I had water in my mouth, I would have spit laughing. Too bad I did not have water in my mouth, I only laughed.
*Sigh* Admins are way to 'Ban-Happy' Wink

Goodbye
Thank you for playing on our servers, goodbye.