When do/did you get out of school?
(05-17-2011, 10:20 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Well guys, everyone have a good summer, I am transferring schools so wish me luck... Private school to public and tbh I am scared as hell.

You can do it! Tounge
Btw in my country we normally end 30th of july but I will leave school earlier because holidays Tounge
July 30... I go back on August 30th... -_- FAIL1MONTHVACATION
(05-18-2011, 10:05 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: July 30... I go back on August 30th... -_- FAIL1MONTHVACATION

So you have vacation from June 8th to August 30th? Holy crap...
June 24, and my bithday is June 25 o:
Our last lesson is tomorrow. On 16,18,23,24,25,27,30 May and 2,3 June we aren't even going t school(some of these days were in this week). But we acctually finish school(officially) on 15 of June but we can be examinated on 9 June so Tounge. But holy crap one week (or abot six days) i'm going to the seaside(Which I personally hate because my mountain bike is in my home, and my long-dieng pc is in my home too so I prefer staying at home Tounge).
(05-19-2011, 10:53 AM)Buddhist Stew Wrote:
(05-18-2011, 10:05 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: July 30... I go back on August 30th... -_- FAIL1MONTHVACATION

So you have vacation from June 8th to August 30th? Holy crap...

Last year it was from the eighth to September 8th I believe.
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH baby today was my last day ever.

Was awesome, about 20 of us afterwards just went to the park near school, spent loads of money on cheap shit food and partied until some neighbours threatened to call the popo.

Was cash.
The following 3 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Biowulf, Buddhist Stew, Noobias
(05-20-2011, 01:23 AM)Faustie Wrote: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH baby today was my last day ever.

Was awesome, about 20 of us afterwards just went to the park near school, spent loads of money on cheap shit food and partied until some neighbours threatened to call the popo.

Was cash.

That sounds fun, just cuss them out and they will go in, then when cops come be all "Good day officer Smile"

Today, I was at a buds house and someone got arrested for getting drunk AND high, and ran to a neighbors house, broke in, broke the door, and refused to leave because "Someone was in his house with a knife"... he lives alone and the house was empty... lol