Unban Request | SGN | Predator | NL | Second UnbanRequest Connected to the first
The server logs show you online that day, yet you stated that you haven't been on for a week. Explain.
about the random tranq i was afk and got tranq'd and in the time i had made that ban request i saw you prop lifting some one onto the top of offies, putting chairs through the map with world nocolide and steppind on tazed bodys but the screenies i took didn't have your name on them.

and oh yes, you distracted me by talking to me while your friend wiezzeboy nl walked off and tranq'ed me once or twice, and i saw you doing it to a few other people i think too.
(04-29-2013, 06:57 PM)Narcotic Wrote: The server logs show you online that day, yet you stated that you haven't been on for a week. Explain.

That is what i already told you guys i got banned for that for 7 days.

(04-29-2013, 07:36 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote: about the random tranq i was afk and got tranq'd and in the time i had made that ban request i saw you prop lifting some one onto the top of offies, putting chairs through the map with world nocolide and steppind on tazed bodys but the screenies i took didn't have your name on them.

and oh yes, you distracted me by talking to me while your friend wiezzeboy nl walked off and tranq'ed me once or twice, and i saw you doing it to a few other people i think too.

That is that friend WeizeBoyNL and THOR|Shadow
(04-29-2013, 08:31 PM)Predator Wrote: That is that friend WeizeBoyNL and THOR|Shadow
unless that "THOR|Shadow" changed his steam name & steam picture to the same as your's to get you banned, im 100% sure it was you on every account i mentioned.
Well after talking to Jamie he said he did not approve of that rp.

This is denied and you are waiting out the time.