BR on FearRP breaker
Why we are offtoping right now? This BR is about breaking fearrp, not about arresting. If police officer decided to run off it's not my fault. He was simply trespassing. NO police officers were in nexus garage, NO ONE. And who even cares about that when i simply wanted to talk with him about what he is doing and he decided to break fearrp?
Well there were police officers in the garage as daddy rool was as the door speaking to them while I got the car and they were the ones who opened the door for me to get out. Post the extended version of that video you cut and you will see the officer open the door for me as he'd been the one to let me in for the car.
When i came in, there were no one. I started recording as soon as i realized you are going into FearRP breakage, i'm using Mirillis Action! which can directly convert and upload video to youtube, which i did. Nothing cutted. I came from the elevator doors to the garage and no officer was here. Who even cares about that when i simply wanted to talk with you, and maybe arrest you, depends.. and you broke fearrp?
Like I said, I knew exactly what you were going to do as you had done it to me and other before, ignored and just arrested. So I just continued my RP with the other officers so I could actually enjoy the game rather than give you the power trip you seemed to so badly need.
As i said, maybe i could arrest you, it depends what officer will who opened the door for you. I don't even know why we are talking about this, you simply broke fearrp and ignored me, when you shouldn't. I don't like posting BR's but this time it was necessary as you knew what is FearRP, but you still proceeded to break this rule.
Approved