a view at my world...
Well this is pretty much my life Cheese Gaming, Airsoft, Mountain Dew and explosives with the occasional hunt with my shotgun. Cheese all is good apart from my pieice of shit internet which only allows me 15gb a month :/

[Image: IMG0003.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Makarov's post:
  • equal, Fillehh
#YOLO
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Makarov
You must be thirsty and crazy if that is a real grenade.
The following 2 users Like Humla's post:
  • Makarov, Deriptz
It is de-activated but i got some black powder to put in it to see the results
Oh god, 15gb a month? I've had my PC since July and i've downloaded around 500gb worth of data.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Makarov
(04-29-2013, 09:15 AM)Nuka Wrote: Oh god, 15gb a month? I've had my PC since July and i've downloaded around 500gb worth of data.

Its bloody torture, i have to limit myself on how much i play... :'(
Why is air soft so popular? I've purchased an air soft handgun and rifle before but I can't find any enjoyment in it. I guess growing up with the real thing makes a knock off just that much more unexciting.

Also, please be /very/ careful if you plan to detonate that inactive grenade with black powder.
[Image: sometime.png]
The following 1 user Likes Friday's post:
  • Makarov
xD What is "safe" about blowing up a hand grenade? but yeah it's got a hole drilled at the bottom so most likely it will go off like a rocket (i hope).
(04-29-2013, 04:29 PM)Makarov Wrote:
(04-29-2013, 09:15 AM)Nuka Wrote: Oh god, 15gb a month? I've had my PC since July and i've downloaded around 500gb worth of data.

Its bloody torture, i have to limit myself on how much i play... :'(

*Buys Portal Cake (It doesn't exist) to cheer Makarov up*
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Makarov