Unban Request | SGN | Predator | NL |
Exclamation 
Your name: | SGN | Predator | NL |

Your ban ID: 30699

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Accessing a rooftop and shooting people from it

Involved: It was my friend not me His steam name is redshadowtiger/ Was he changed his steam name THOR|Shadow to vanish my proof

Why we should unban you: Hello Admins on FR:RP I was banned for something i didn't My friend build a Elevator and say to me on Steam Its Dutch but i Translate in English "Hey gast ik heb een lift gemaakt waarmee je op daken kan Ik Gast dat mag niet Hij Boeie kom gewoon Ik Nee ik heb geen zin in een ban ik heb net gedoneerd Hij Dan niet
English Translation Hey dude i made a Elevator when you can go on roofs I Dude that is not alowed He So just come I Nope i don't want a ban i just Donated.

It was my friend who get on the roof not me i hope you can find it out and unban me because this ban is not fair, I hate when i get unfair ban so please unban me.

Greetings | SGN | Predator | NL |

Why a SECOND! ban i didn't Complete minging / Prop blocking with invisible props / RDM / etc. (Extended due to current ban)

I never did prop block with invisble props dat did my friend or he was my friend but still he doesn't care iff he is banned I DO i just donated i want to do a good roleplay yesterday i want to make in a Empty room in V2p a Nice 5 star cheff restaurant,

And i never did RDM i don't know who i killed but i never did RDM i only killed the president becaue we where raiding for : Tax to high every time Drugs Illigal Only little pistols for selfdefense PS We love big guns that is why :3.

Please ban my friend he did all this not me!! I hate that I get banned for what someone ELSE has done please unban me I just want to start something new on FR: RP I want to make a restaurant but THAT CAN I NOT DO ANYMORE because my friend let me pay for all this is his steam name THOR | Shadow this name is not working he deleted me from steam and he changed his steam name again please help me D;
please ban him and not me. Unban me please | SGN | Predator | NL | STEAM_0:0:61720388
this is true predator didnt build / use the elevator he was banned unfair i was there i even got 1 screenshot from it ( donth know how to post it sorry:3) buth it was not predator that did it mike (redshadowtiger) build it and also asked me to come up the roof and also i answered with no i donth wana get banned.
predator was with me in skype and redshadowtiger asked him to come on roof.
me and predator where in our house to get money for his mustang.
He didn't. I was over at a friend place watching him play when I saw this. Btw being on Skype is meta gaming don't do it. I was involved (from a far) so please don't give me a warning -.-
(04-29-2013, 04:04 AM)FallenMoons Wrote: He didn't. I was over at a friend place watching him play when I saw this. Btw being on Skype is meta gaming don't do it. I was involved (from a far) so please don't give me a warning -.-

Thank you i was not sure that when you are on Skype that is meta gaming :3 Sorry for that. But thanks for the warning.
Its true what FallenMoons and hellotitty said, the same guy asked me to come up too. I said no, but he kept on whining in Dutch, with threats to get me banned, heres what he said to me in Dutch, and translated: "Gast doe niet zo pussy, kom gewoon of ik zorg dat jij geband wordt in plaats van ik" English: "Dude, dont be a pussy, just come or I will get you banned instead of me." I guess he did the same thing with Predator. But luckily I am not banned.

[Quick edit about an other offence]
I have to add something to this about the invisible props, then the same "friend" as of the first ban (elevator up roofs), came into the restaurant as Corleone, I am a friend of Predator so I was there too, then he started getting props, making them invisible with the ColorMater and proppushing them in the air with Physical Properties. I hope this is enough evidence for Predator to get unbanned, because he spent 10$, appearently for getting banned. Please dont let 10$ go to a waste, and unban predator
[Image: fearlessderpcake.png]
вøɾṉ τø ƒïģhτ, τɾαïṉεḋ τø ќïll, ρɾεραɾεḋ τø ḋïε, ṉεṿεɾ ώïll, ќεερ løώ, ṃøṿε ƒαṡτ, ќïll ƒïɾṡτ, ḋïε lαṡτ, øṉε ṡhøτ, øṉε ќïll, ṉø lυсќ, јυṡτ ṡќïll.
There has been a mistake. Right person will be banned.

Appeal approved.