[FL:RP] Katana
Your name: [FL:RP] Katana

Your ban ID: 30650

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: Prop spamming massive props, prop killing, prop climbing onto the rootops, randomly sniping everyone.
Involved:

Why we should unban you: 5 months is a bit too long for this reason, I'd like if it could be shortened to at least two weeks or less if that's possible
You broke the rules, so you get to deal with the consequences.
Are you serious? You were up on the rooftops. You spammed car props off the rooftops. Your props killed people. You and two friends were tranqing everyone you could see from up there, intentionally. You even waited for the moderator to leave before you did it.

I'd like the rest of the FL team to tell me if I'm wrong in my judgement.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=30406
Jokhah,
I understand that the amount of minging done was highly inappropriate and I'm well and truly sorry. To be honest it was peer pressure, from the other two friends. If needed I will make an apology to all players affected by my actions. I will do my time as I deserve it; but I'd just like it a little shorter as I feel it is a bit long as the average prop spammer or minge would get 3-4 days yet mine was for 5 months.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

[FL:RP] Katana
the average prop spammer isn't on the roof tops, does start tranqing everyone, and doesn't have 300 hours.
(04-29-2013, 06:20 PM)Jokhah Wrote: the average prop spammer isn't on the roof tops, does start tranqing everyone, and doesn't have 300 hours.

Like I said, good sir. It was the great pressure of the peers.
Breaking down to peer pressure has now resulted in you being banned. You are responsible for your actions. No one else.
Go ahead and read through this appeal yourself. You're not new here, you know what's against our rules, peer pressure is not an excuse for anything, ever.

Denied.