BlackDog
Irishboy72
[FL:RP]Rhys
The pack Rat

SteamID:

Incident 1 :
STEAM_0:1:27934337 - Kurosaki - Propminge/Attempted propkill
STEAM_0:0:41883917 - The pack Rat - Propkill/Propminge
STEAM_0:0:40910221 - [FL:RP]Rhys - CDM (accadental and attempted) - Attempted at 1:12 - Mingepunching

STEAM_0:0:59488688 - Irishboy72 - Jumping on a tazed body

Incident 2 :
STEAM_0:1:17542113 - BlackDog - Modified tides truck

Time in GMT: Arround 10:30 am - 28/4/13

Server: 2D

Summary:

Video:
I'm driving along when a taxi CDM's a man. I pull over with dxtory open and record the whole incident...

Pictures:
I'm driving along and I see this tides truck has been modified.

Evidence:

First Incident:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PZnkSuXK...e=youtu.be

Second Incident:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=141856295
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=141856356
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
No permission to post here.
I did not attempt to CDM I was driving towards him to see if he would Proppush me which he did I wanted to have him propushing me on Record

Your sincerly, Rhys
So you wanted to get proppushed? It's like telling someone for example to spawn huge amount of props and then record this...
No I dident want to be prop pushed I tryed reversing but it was to late he hit me and my car went mad.
(04-29-2013, 02:53 PM)[FL:RP]Rhys Wrote: I wanted to have him propushing me on Record
(04-29-2013, 03:03 PM)[FL:RP]Rhys Wrote: No I dident want to be prop pushed

I'm confused.
Yeah I meant I wanted to see him proppush because he was messing around with props I knew he was going to Proppush me so I started to record but someone else but the Br on
But then how would you know that I was recording? I didn't say so... The best thing would've been to drive off. If you would've done that, two of the names from the list would've been removed.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

I dident say you were recording... Why should I drive of I wanted to collect edivance and I couldent drive of I was driving to lake but kept being Prop pushed
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player The pack Rat was found violating rules regarding Prop-pushing/killing.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player [FL:RP]Rhys was found violating rules regarding CDM/Attempt CDM.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player Irishboy72 was found violating rules regarding Jumping on unconscious bodies.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.