Unfair Ban Length
Your name: tyyy1997

Your ban ID: 30662

Banned by: Jokhah

Reason: Rape RP

Involved: Jess (last name); Do not remember the steam name of the player.

Why we should shorten your ban: 5 months is a bit long no? I mean, the guy below me was banned for a day for admin evading, and I was banned for a half a year? Like really? Why did I do it? I wasn't aware of the rules at the time, but I realize now that general rule #15 clearly states that I cannot do that, and I have made myself aware to it, and all the other rules. I would like to request that my ban be brought down to a realistic time period, like lets say a week. I did do something wrong, I realize that. Thank you for your time.
You don't get to pick your ban length. You are not the person who gets to decide how long your punishment is, nor do you have the right to offer alterations.

We'll wait for Jokhah's response.
(04-28-2013, 08:35 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You don't get to pick your ban length. You are not the person who gets to decide how long your punishment is, nor do you have the right to offer alterations.

We'll wait for Jokhah's response.

I was not 'deciding' or 'altering' my punishment. I'm saying what I consdier fair, (as if it matters).
Ban lengths usually depend on situation, rule, severity it's broken, your ban history
(04-28-2013, 10:52 AM)Temar Wrote: Ban lengths usually depend on situation, rule, severity it's broken, your ban history

Broke general rule 15, said it once. No ban history. Boom, half a year.
We will have to wait and see what Jokhah says
Rape RP is strictly forbidden on this server group. I have a zero tolerance for it as well to it was real bad luck for you in the first place to encounter me when you decided to do it. The player you decided to do it to was actually female and was extremely upset with the situation. When I confronted you on what you said, you decided to play games with me and say you didn't say anything, then tried to get ME to repeat what you said so that you would confirm or deny that you said it. Now I don't know what you were thinking in the first place, but not reading even the general rules wasn't smart. Then deciding to lie to me about it, then get me to say what you said just so you would either admit or deny was a horrible idea on your part. You owe TayTay an apology before I'll even consider changing a thing about this ban.
I will apologize to her, but I respect your decision in whether or not you shorten my ban. Also, I couldn't say it because I had family around, that's why I stalled. The lying part was just stupidity on my part.
Heed my words. If you EVER do something like that again, support it in any way, condone it, or have anything to do with it again, I will rid you of this server group forever. Rape isn't funny, cool, or acceptable in nearly any part of this world. I'm not going to take this conversation any further. Your ban will be reduced to 2 weeks. Use that time to read and understand all of the rules, read over the guides for the jobs, browse around the forums some. Or don't. This appeal is closed.