Unban request
Your name: Jamie

Your ban ID: 30603

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason Ban request approved: Over use of tazer, random search warrant, shooting handcuffed civilian

Involved: Ayser

Why we should unban you: The ban request was completely false. I filed a search warrant because i saw the suspect's contraband through the window before he blocked it off. I was forced to taze him because he repeatedly tried to escape (as can be seen in his very own evidence video). And yes, when his friend was shooting at me through the window, I may have accidentally hit him in the crossfire.

In summary, he made the ban request because he was mad that I found his contraband (as is so often the case on gmod rp). I should be unbanned because all of the actions I took had reasonable explanation behind them.
The first few times you tazed him he made no attempt to escape, and you said it was just a routine search, can you explain that?
Saying it was a routine search was just part of my cop roleplay, it serves to not let the suspect know they're rumbled right away (so they don't immediately pull out a weapon on me). And yeah the first few tazings were so I could handcuff him properly because I find the handcuffs very buggy and usually take a few attempts to actually get on, so from my point of view it wasn't really "overuse", and I didn't think it was a problem. Everything I say in-game is part of the roleplay, and should be taken from an in-character perspective.
Okay, well the handcuffs work better from them not being tazed (from my experience) plus there is no need to taze him every time he wakes up.

Apart from that, approved.