Ban Request - [FG] - Wiski_SK
Name of player: [FG] - Wiski_SK (IC: Mathew Newhold)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30163408

Time in GMT: I believe around 8 PM ~

Server: V2P

Summary: This guy stole my vehicle (blue Corvette)
I managed to track him down using a BR threat statement in OOC to get in touch with him. He decides to follow a good path and deliver it back, I talk with him and the video shows the conversation.
His Description were 'Car Stealer'
Which even makes the likelyhood of this being true.
I am annoyed when people randomly steal my car(s) so that is the main reason I am reporting this one.

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/nMkDhtDdf4M

Thanks in advance
- Ryan Kingstone
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
I ma not sure if this is the same guy but I saw a corealon drive my stolen car into the car dealership and lock it in there. When I rushed in while the door was open and grab my car this corealon gunned me down and I saw other cars in there that most likely stolen as well this happened around the time this video was made.
I believe it is not the right person.
I think this is not good BR bicous he dont have evidenc.In my case in that video is not anithing that prove this ban. Wiski on this video is not lockpicking or driving that car ......
Glock, He stole my car, His description were "Car Stealer" Which makes it likely of it being true.
I have 300 hours played on fearless and no one bothered my description tag or admin and I never said anything afterwards. Description i choosed when i start play on fearless servers.You discriminate me for my description. I don't like steal car because i have sexy BMW so why would I steal a cars ? Of course i change it.
hey why u dont get ban request on that secund guy he use soundboard
Ryan_Kingstonr But description in nothing I have in my discription "Mass killer" and i do not mass killing on this sever I play well CSS and normaly I have 300-400 kills . So I think that you didn't understend him. He have donator status and he have BMW as he say so I think he don't wan to stole your car. I have murceliago and 710K I play 130 houers on server and i have onley 1 ban. No like you 4 bans.I think i know better rules like you.I don't know if he stole it or no but with this evidence I don't think he stole it.

I saw in wideo that you write what wiski have FAILRP JOB But he have job citizen Not "car stealer" he have only in discription tag wroten "Car steler"
First of all, I meant to say "Description is unfitting to what your actions may represent".
And. I was talking to an officer, reading the news paper when the guy suddenly lockpicks into my car and drives away.
About one OOC cast later, he /pm's me wanting to deliver it back.
Randomly stealing cars is against the rules, in which his actions did not comply with.
I must say, I do not like the fact that the lockpick is such cheap market-ware.
I find it unfitting that he first stole my car, and then I see his description being (was until he changed it when he noticed this post) "Car Stealer".
This does make me kinda upset that he has over 300 hours and still break very general rules.

And the fact that I have 4 bans -
I believe that is because I had about 40 hours at the time, and I kinda had not settled down into fearless yet.
- King
Approved on Semperfi