DJ PON-3â„¢ and Doctor Whooves
Name of player: DJ PON-3™ and Doctor Whooves

SteamID:
DJ PON-3™: STEAM_0:1:29173675
Doctor Whooves: STEAM_0:0:34468378

Time in GMT: 20.34 GMT +2

Server: v2p

Summary: I saw SS agents falling from the sky through the wall, I wasnt sure how they did it but I saw DJ PON-3™s name on a prop or something so I decided to have a look myself. Turns out they were glitching through a wall for "parachute RP".

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6wWpVXqD...e=youtu.be

(Sorry for the long video, too lazy to shorten it more than it is.)

I want to add that they are still going strong during the making of this ban request, now as citizens.
Parachute realism duuude
Okay this looks kinda bad from humla's point of view. but we where actually up there attempting a parachute training RP for paratrooper RP planned later on. i know this sounds like the WORST excuse known to fearless, but i thought if i landed in the water on the fountain then we would survive. but i couldn't get my targeting right.
i do understand that it is against the rules to use chairs and clip through windows and walls etc.
was i really offending Humla that much by doing this?
i apologize for my actions and obviously will not be attempting this again, as it breaks rules and leads to certain death.

can i add that i was not still going strong as a Citizen, as i was AFK because my motorcycle had fallen over in my garage. i was gone a good 7 mins after this occurred.
I fuckin love ponies, deal with it.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29173675&b=10]
(04-25-2013, 07:54 PM)tenacioussmish Wrote: Okay this looks kinda bad from humla's point of view. but we where actually up there attempting a parachute training RP for paratrooper RP planned later on. i know this sounds like the WORST excuse known to fearless, but i thought if i landed in the water on the fountain then we would survive. but i couldn't get my targeting right.
i do understand that it is against the rules to use chairs and clip through windows and walls etc.
i apologize for my actions and obviously will not be attempting this again, as it breaks rules and leads to certain death.

can i add that i was not still going strong as a Citizen, as i was AFK because my motorcycle had fallen over in my garage. i was gone a good 7 mins after this occurred.

Offended? Thats not the point here. The point is that you failed to roleplay.

First off you put a invisible chair (ever seen that IRL?) and glitched through the wall for you parachute RP.

Second, you died and then went back to do the same thing over and over. I didnt hear/see you correct the chair at anytime to aim at the water and I stood there for quite a while.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Irrelevant post, warned.
(04-25-2013, 08:27 PM)Humla Wrote:
(04-25-2013, 07:54 PM)tenacioussmish Wrote: Okay this looks kinda bad from humla's point of view. but we where actually up there attempting a parachute training RP for paratrooper RP planned later on. i know this sounds like the WORST excuse known to fearless, but i thought if i landed in the water on the fountain then we would survive. but i couldn't get my targeting right.

Offended? Thats not the point here. The point is that you failed to roleplay.

First off you put a invisible chair (ever seen that IRL?) and glitched through the wall for you parachute RP.

Second, you died and then went back to do the same thing over and over. I didnt hear/see you correct the chair at anytime to aim at the water and I stood there for quite a while.
yes i already suggested that i failed to roleplay. the main reason for my reply was to apologize for that. the thing is, i only realized what i did was stupid, after i had done it. i am like that in real life. unfortunately i have ADHD and i do not see the consequences in things until i have done them. i understand that i will most probably get a ban for this now. but like i said before, did me failing to roleplay really offend you so much?
and please the last thing i want to start is an argument, i am really not in the right mind to argue right now.
I fuckin love ponies, deal with it.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29173675&b=10]
(04-25-2013, 08:34 PM)tenacioussmish Wrote: yes i already suggested that i failed to roleplay. the main reason for my reply was to apologize for that. the thing is, i only realized what i did was stupid, after i had done it. i am like that in real life. unfortunately i have ADHD and i do not see the consequences in things until i have done them. i understand that i will most probably get a ban for this now. but like i said before, did me failing to roleplay really offend you so much?
and please the last thing i want to start is an argument, i am really not in the right mind to argue right now.

I dont know which of the guys you are but Doctor Whooves typed "ITS RAINING SS" in OOC and none of you ever said anything back when I told you that I had enough evidence for a ban request so I dont believe this to be "parachute RP" at all. You came up with the parachute RP idea first when I got up and saw how you used the chair to glitch.

Yes it offended me. What message does this send to the new players? Seeing you suiciding all the time probably makes them believe they can do the same thing. This is a roleplay server, do you know what roleplay is?
Approved, parachute RP without parachutes?