[unofficial] BlackForest Security
Just an idea, if you guys want this to be an official clan.

Add a little more background to your post and maybe a clan pic then PM Killjoy to review it.

Your clan might not be official because you haven't asked Killjoy to look at it.
(05-17-2011, 03:07 PM)Saint Wrote: Just an idea, if you guys want this to be an official clan.

Add a little more background to your post and maybe a clan pic then PM Killjoy to review it.

Your clan might not be official because you haven't asked Killjoy to look at it.

Yes and maybe cause some of their members is RDMing idiot who can´t RP and must constantly raid president...

Hello [Blackforest Security], I am from the new organization to help clans the United Nations of Fearless RP (UNFLRP) and I would like to ask your clan leader to join us!

We are dedicated to helping clans settle their disputes without all killing each other, why not go visit the UNFLRP post in Clan discussions?
(05-18-2011, 08:39 PM)Saint Wrote: Hello [Blackforest Security], I am from the new organization to help clans the United Nations of Fearless RP (UNFLRP) and I would like to ask your clan leader to join us!

We are dedicated to helping clans settle their disputes without all killing each other, why not go visit the UNFLRP post in Clan discussions?

Sure, we are joining the United Nations of Fearless RP. We want to help!
I would like to apply
I have a new BMW,
3 suits
Enough ammo and guns for people
Healthkits,
experience
and Loyalty,
I would also like to apply with Fcuk
I am getting a Hummer
I have lots of wepons and ammo
2 suits
Plenty of experience
Online on both forum and in-game alot of the time
Thanks mate
I am really sad to say that I had to retire Gestapo because of the latest happenings.
We, the team of BlackForest Security wish him all the best and much success in his further career.
what happend?
(05-22-2011, 09:17 PM)cherryberry Wrote: what happend?

If I was going to tell it I would have to kill you. Item of classified information!