Ban Request: [FL:RP]ShadowModer
(04-26-2013, 07:15 AM)Amazing Alex Wrote: -First of all, you were breaking the Wall Rule, it is 4 feet max and you had 5.

-Secondly, i couldnt get inside to take any more evidence since you had the doors closed at all time.

And i dont think its allowed to block taller vehicles like Ambulances and Firetrucks to get in. You could possibly be luying about the props just being above the door, because i dont have any evidence from inside the base, and from my point of view, i could only see the big props that looked like they were completely blocked.

I have shown what evidence i have and i have no more arguments to make. I think it's up for the Admin(s) to decide.

Well maybe if you PUSHED the button on the left side and the doors opened you codda saw there whas a button but sence you didn't even try... It really makes this invalid sence the doors weren't locked or anything or if they were locked you maybe shoud of asked someone of us to open them so you can see inside...
(04-26-2013, 07:15 AM)Amazing Alex Wrote: -First of all, you were breaking the Wall Rule, it is 4 feet max and you had 5.

-Secondly, i couldnt get inside to take any more evidence since you had the doors closed at all time.

And i dont think its allowed to block taller vehicles like Ambulances and Firetrucks to get in. You could possibly be luying about the props just being above the door, because i dont have any evidence from inside the base, and from my point of view, i could only see the big props that looked like they were completely blocked.

I have shown what evidence i have and i have no more arguments to make. I think it's up for the Admin(s) to decide.

We could possibly be lieing? then maybe you should get some damn better evidence before acusing us of stuff...
Plus, like ive allready said, PASSIVE CLAN, NO REASON TO RAID.
You can't have a door and after tht a door AGAIN with a button/keypad.. It's up to the admins noe to make a decision. Also, it wasn't quite smart insulting Amazing Alex in game today.. He took picturrs but as you probably know, his color is weird...
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-26-2013, 08:48 AM)myfloodify Wrote: You can't have a door and after tht a door AGAIN with a button/keypad.. It's up to the admins noe to make a decision. Also, it wasn't quite smart insulting Amazing Alex in game today.. He took picturrs but as you probably know, his color is weird...

Wow you talk about Him like he is your master...and what he is not respected at all i mean he has only 11 hours online...
I think there is waay too much hate on ShadowModer on this banrequest.

Personally, that did not look like doubledooring because the door was above the other door to prevent big vehicles from coming in, but letting people and small vehicles in. (Which I don't think is against the rules)

Also, it does indeed stop vehicles like ambulance and firetrucks from getting in but, why do firetrucks and ambulance need to come in anyway? They are trucks. They can wait outside and come in as people when they need to.

Also, in the picture, you cannot see clearly that there are no keypads or buttons because of your colours stuffing up.

(Sorry if I was not allowed to post here, just trying to help)
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
(04-26-2013, 09:17 AM)Shadow_Born Wrote:
(04-26-2013, 08:48 AM)myfloodify Wrote: You can't have a door and after tht a door AGAIN with a button/keypad.. It's up to the admins noe to make a decision. Also, it wasn't quite smart insulting Amazing Alex in game today.. He took picturrs but as you probably know, his color is weird...

Wow you talk about Him like he is your master...and what he is not respected at all i mean he has only 11 hours online...

I was right next to him withnessing everything. He is not my master nor am I his master. Saying that he is not respected because of his 11 hours is quite unrespectful and mean of you. I think you need to change your attitude agaisnt new people.
(04-26-2013, 09:25 AM)Astroo Wrote: I think there is waay too much hate on ShadowModer on this banrequest.

Personally, that did not look like doubledooring because the door was above the other door to prevent big vehicles from coming in, but letting people and small vehicles in. (Which I don't think is against the rules)

Also, it does indeed stop vehicles like ambulance and firetrucks from getting in but, why do firetrucks and ambulance need to come in anyway? They are trucks. They can wait outside and come in as people when they need to.

Also, in the picture, you cannot see clearly that there are no keypads or buttons because of your colours stuffing up.

(Sorry if I was not allowed to post here, just trying to help)

I do not even know shadowmoder. I do not hate him or anything like that, I just want justice. Not hating no one. I got a preception of it, and this is how I explains it.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Denied, in theory there should not be a door there however you can easily fit inside with a car or walking.