1mPiiqz
Unknown Member who ran

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:49141493
STEAM_0:0:61913575
STEAM_0:0:40454052

Time in GMT: 18:21

Server: v33x

Summary: I was acting as a BMD (Drug Dealer) and using the Villas as the point of business, with a disguised wall (keypad was included) to cover it up, when the whole mafia team, bar one turned up and gained access into my base. I pulled my knife, due to me not being trigger happy and asked them to leave (Shown in evidence). They then proceed to raid my weed growing factory and try and gain access to every room, although the rooms upstairs were unowned and empty, they still attempted. After a request to leave, I struck one who left, however the other decided to pull his weapon although he was trapped in the corner.

Evidence:

Pictures

The Team

[Image: theteam.png]

One of the remaining two was involved. The other one was nearby but never came in.

[Image: number1.png]

Unknown Raider
[Image: number4.png]

Never caught this persons name due to the other two proceeding to raid.

[Image: warning.png]

I gave them a warning, as seen here.

video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czbu9Zrpo...e=youtu.be

Edit:
I now believe that one of the member must of prop climbed over, due to the same member having done it the previous hour, also with another BR being posted about one of the raiders climbing into someones base.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding FearRP.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.
There is no evidence of the raid being random but he Zebz did break FearRP

[FL] Fultzy
Server Administrative Team