๖ۣۜ๖Tyki ๖ۣۜ๖Mikk random tranq and hostage
Like you said I was a few feet away but then you say I was by the rock make your mind up
Need evidence, upload the screenshots to an image hosting website and post the links, you have 24 hours.
He has said that he has done it but i'll do it anyway
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=140911452

It is a bit unclear but it shows him pull out the rope and untie me and also if you look at the top of the picture prophet( who i will try and get to tell his side of the story) also say it was random tranq and hostage
(04-23-2013, 06:07 PM)Wazzup! Wrote: Evidence:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=140911452
yes thats because propeht did not actualy see what happend he/she only saw me tranq and hostage you so in the eyes of some one who was just walkin in on the scene it would appere that way, as i said in local ooc i was responding to prophet who was saying it was random which it was not, after you eiter died or was demoted or left the scene me and alejandro talked to prophet and explaned what had happend and he/she understood what was going.
The main rule I see being accused here is FearRP, however I have no proof of that.
Termin could you not check the logs then I am told that you can see what had been fired and where it is and by who. He had no reason to hostage me after tranq he could of ran away and after talking to prophet on steam he also hostage a police who just came over (Sargent blue force ) but I was not sure of that so I did not mention it
(04-24-2013, 08:48 PM)Wazzup! Wrote: Termin could you not check the logs then I am told that you can see what had been fired and where it is and by who. He had no reason to hostage me after tranq he could of ran away and after talking to prophet on steam he also hostage a police who just came over (Sargent blue force ) but I was not sure of that so I did not mention it
if you look at your own screenshot it even shows me unhostaging the cop who came over because some random idiot hostaged him look at your own evidance before accusing some one, it also shows the person random hostaging the cop that came over.
Just saying what me and prophet discussed on steam

And I'll ask you again tyki you had no reason to hostage me after you tranq'd me but you did. The rules state that I gave to be in or around your base
(04-24-2013, 09:13 PM)Wazzup! Wrote: Just saying what me and prophet discussed on steam
you were a way away from me when i took my gun out, and look at your own evidance before accusing some one even shown in your own picture which you obviously havent even looked at it shows some one else taking out a hostage rope and tieing up the cop that just walked past, then i untie you both.