Ban request Blazing Banana
NAME: Blazing Banana
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:22836063
Time:around 7:40 PM
server:fearlessRP evocity v2p
Summary: Basicly i was walking around the town when i saw a security guard running towards a gunshop and throwing a molotov at it.I then approached the man, i said "why did you do that?", then i pulled out a gut (not willing to open fire but to take him and report him to the police). but then he pulled out a weapon (probably a mac10 or something) and shot me (what killed me) saying "I DREW FIRST! YOU F**K"
Evidence: as a witness i have Wazzup!,who was there while i have been shot at and can confirm the fearRP breach made by Blazing Banana.
And i had the Gundealer who if he recognizes himself will confirm this (i do not clearly remember his name, i dont want to say anything wrong.)

Thank you for your time.
When i was police i saw them speeding and reckless driving so i chased them. They got stuck along the lake road and when i told them to get out with my gun pointed to them they drove off

i saw them kill him, i was the gundealer

gun was famas i think

snake you may have the time a bit wrong i thought it was more like 7:30
this is my side of the story (if annyone cares about it) i came out of the gunshop after buying a m4a1 togheter with my client wich i was protecting then a molotv bounced of the door from the gundealers shop hitting my client the gundealer then came out of the shop asking if i did it i replied no then snakefall came running blaming me for throwing the molotov i tought he was framing me for trowing it so i hotkeyed my famas then i heard him equiîng ammo so i wipped out my famas then snakefall pulled out his deagle aiming it at my client so i opened fire and killed him then my client got in his blue crovette and i got in nexst to him and we drove off | im sorry for the misunderstanding but i was just trying to enjoy myself |
i did pull the gun at you blazing banana and not at your client,
and actually you still broke fearRP
sorry to tell you but i had the famas out first and i was standing nexst to you i know this because my client told me that i killed you before you could even reload that deagle
Denied.

Witnesses aren't proper evidence.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub