Banned for unfair reason.
Your name: Hunter

Your ban ID: 30403

Banned by: Fultzy

Reason: Chair Abuse / FailRP / Not listening to moderator / Last Chance

Involved: Mathias_ and GeorgeTheBoy

Why we should unban you: Well it all started out as me, Mathias and GeorgeTheBoy having a laugh and a small mess around at Cub Foods by making floating turtles with space helmets on, it seemed that was okay, so I attached a chair onto it and Mathias jumped on it and started floating with it and it turned out that was not alright. Fultzy banned us both without warning or letting us explain.

As I try to explain he then brings up something that has nothing to do with FailRP or Chair Abuse. He says:
"If I RDM someone for a joke, would that be alright?"

Now, when I sent that chair flying in, Fultzy could of just said, "Hey I don't think you should do that." and then sent the chair back and we would of gone off RPing. But no, he bans us without warning or explanation for 'FailRP and Chair Abuse'.

Also about not listening to an admin. I think you took this the wrong way, I listened to everything you had to say. Just because you're mad at me doesn't give you the right to increase the ban by 6 months and 3 days.

I also remember the times when admins had fun, prop pushed people in a joking way and stuff like that, not anymore. Before you ban someone like that, just remember, you're the one who makes the example to other players. If a player sees and admin messing around they'll think it's alright. Turns out it's not though.

So all that messing around was really admin abuse that nobody cared about?

Also, Fultzy, I apologies for being a dick in steam, just mad that a small laugh ended with a ban.

Oh, I misread the not listening to mod thing. Well it really seemed like George was joking about the no space turtles thing by the way he said it, saying that turtles are meant to be free and not in space.
Actually after speaking to George he said he meant no. It was FailRP and you then put a chair on the turtles back and no clipped it through the wall.

I honestly do not know how you think that is okay. Both bans are legitament. There is nothing else to it.

I never "goof off" while I am on the server and I am positive everyone can support that. If you have others doing these said things please post the evidence in an admin abuse case.
I never said you did, I meant when Coffee was an admin with Nadrick and people. And if I did post an abuse thread, it would get denied with evidence or no evidence.

If George wanted me to stop then he should of said it in a more serious way. George said he found it funny so me and Mathias took it as a joke.

Also, it wasn't me who no clipped through the wall.
You pushed it through the wall. And if you look real quick neither coffee or nadrick are administrators here anymore.

I was there for when he said no and he seemed pretty serious to me. He said no turtles and you did it and even were riding it and made it no clipped.
So saying "No, turtles are meant to roam free not be in space." is serious? And no, it wasn't me riding it. It was Mathias.
It was your dupe. And you pushed him through the wall. He said no turtles and you still did. He was being serious because space turtles are fail.

Unban request denied.