Ban Request - [FL:RP] Astro, Butch
Name of player: [FL:RP] Astro, Butch

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34067961, STEAM_0:0:33414218

Time in GMT: 10:29

Server: v2d

Summary: This guys randomly raided the pres, after this failed attack, I caught them again trying to break in trought the garage, without a good rp reason.

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/4nmxScCKW8Y
Well well Solid Snake.

We had a reason to raid the president.

First of all, a cop tried to arrest us (for reasons I can't remember) and we got away. Then, the cop realised we were gone and when he saw us, he started to shoot us. We shot back, cops kept shooting at us, we made a base, they raided our base, then since none of died, we revenge raided.

Also, you killed us anyway.

As far as I know, that is a good enough reason to raid the president.

Next, after we died from the raid, Butch's car was impounded by the police. So instead of straight up killing them, we lockpicked the garage and found another gate there. So we didn't even end up getting in, because cops came in and tried to bust us.

And also, please don't say 'we didn't have a good RP reason to raid' when you didn't even ask and the only thing you said was 'I'm going to post a BR now'.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
(04-23-2013, 11:59 AM)Astroo Wrote: Well well Solid Snake.

We had a reason to raid the president.

First of all, a cop tried to arrest us (for reasons I can't remember) and we got away. Then, the cop realised we were gone and when he saw us, he started to shoot us. We shot back, cops kept shooting at us, we made a base, they raided our base, then since none of died, we revenge raided.

Also, you killed us anyway.

As far as I know, that is a good enough reason to raid the president.

Next, after we died from the raid, Butch's car was impounded by the police. So instead of straight up killing them, we lockpicked the garage and found another gate there. So we didn't even end up getting in, because cops came in and tried to bust us.

And also, please don't say 'we didn't have a good RP reason to raid' when you didn't even ask and the only thing you said was 'I'm going to post a BR now'.

The president is not the cops, I was already warned for not raiding the president just because the cops makes mistakes, It wouldn't be fair, that you guys go away that easy.

You can raid the president, when he starts banning things, and being a dictator, in real life, if a cop f***s you over, you don't go after the president, you go after the cop, so that's not a valid reason.

Also, since you where attacked and raid with a valid reason from the cops (you broke the law) that doesn't helps you at all.

The way you talk, everyone that gets arrested, and raided by the cops can raid the president, doesn't make any sense.

You can't raid the nexus because your cars was impounded you have to ask if you can pay for it back
'I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE' quote from Jimmy
Quote:The president is not the cops, I was already warned for not raiding the president just because the cops makes mistakes

This, approved.