Ban Unfair!
Sad 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: SKUDROWN^

Your ban ID: 30226

Banned by: [FL:M] Infernaw

Reason: Random raiding. (I called the administrator "Infernaw" to come fix a problem that was at the base of Corleone. It was a kind of portal at the entrance of the base of Corleone, "Infernaw" solved the problem was resolved and others entertanto I as Leader of the rebels decided I most others rob the house of Don Corleone and we did. We were using KeyPad Cracked to get into and suddenly appears the administrator "Infernaw" and gave us ban to all who were there, and asked the player "gongas" if I was stuck there with us, the player and the manager said no or asked other or anything, or even asked for proof, I think it's what you do as an administrator.
And voila, we ban unfairly for something that happens every day in your server.
Yours lengths,
SKUDROWN ^,
Thank you. : (

Involved: Kingfyn;
cuba;
RALLO.

Why we should unban you:

Administrators good!

I beg to take the ban because it was very unfair by the administrator "Infernaw", a person asked so sorry because I did not know you could not do such a thing but a person already knows and has already read the rules, you administrators should take a chance and if that person back to repeat or was permanently or time.
I said and I repeat, I did not know you could not do that and that was enough just let me know that I would not go back to do, neither I nor the other players who were banished me.
I ask you again to remove the ban because it does not come back to do it knowing that you can not do.
Very grateful for your understanding and I withdraw the ban.
I would love to return to play in your servers and you swear on your knees do not go back to do such a thing.
Please remove me ban.
Thank you,

SKUDROWN ^.
warned - read rules regarding posting unban requests, 24 hour bans dont normally get to post once never mind twice
Denied