Unban request for B3N_TH0RNT0N and Grim6_9
Your name: B3N_TH0RNT0N and Grim6_9
Your ban ID: 29874 and 29875
Banned by: Temar
Reason: double accounting
Involved: Just me and my brother
Why we should unban you: Yes I admit, 2 accounts were being used on my laptop at the same time. My brother begged me to buy him Garry's mod, though he hasn't got a laptop, so he came up with the idea of just using my laptop but his own account, so I agreed. I didn't have a clue that this would get me perm banned. He came to me yesterday and said "my account has been banned but I didn't do anything" and I checked the forums and sure enough, we were perm banned for double accounting. If you approve this ban request, the next time you will see Grim6_9 and all the other times after that, he will be on a different computer id, and I will wait out my ban like I was going to in the first place. If you could give us another chance, we would greatly appreciate it and never use my laptop for the same accounts again
I find it very odd that a new account appears during your ban
And more likely a case of avoiding a ban
(04-21-2013, 11:01 AM)Temar Wrote: I find it very odd that a new account appears during your ban
And more likely a case of avoiding a ban

Ahh, but I admit, I would have just let my brother happily play on my account and when I was banned He wanted his own as the ban was not his fault, If we are unbanned, you'll see the next time grim6_9s on he will be on a different ip and it will stay on that ip, even if you have to keep us under survailence
You do know ip means house not computer?
It's your Internet connection
oh, damn, but I admit to using the same laptop for me and my brother though, so is there any other way for you to check if we are on the same computer, because I will be prepared to do it
Based on high ban count. Having a long ban
And the 2nd account created during that ban
There is a high chance that this is just double account
And since its pretty much impossible to prove otherwise
And no evidence to support your story(which may have included already being an active account while not banned. Playing at same time etc)
This unban request is denied