Auto-Park [Automatic Car Park RP]
(04-22-2013, 11:54 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(04-22-2013, 04:50 AM)GunFISH Wrote: looks good enough, but that video is shitty george, get better recording software lol Tounge

I recorded it with FRAPS.

The render settings were a bit off that's why it looks a bit weird.

Use MSI Afterburner, have's little performance hit, quality is almost the same as fraps, and it's free.
the only bad thing is that they could not get the BMW to stay still. it kept wabling and sometimes shoot out of the parking spot.
My bmw did park fine in it?

But ShareCrow had a big fat golf that would not fit into it, was to fat to even drive up on the platform....
The following 2 users Like Rylund's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, ShareCrow
(04-23-2013, 11:09 PM)martin Wrote: My bmw did park fine in it?

But ShareCrow had a big fat golf that would not fit into it, was to fat to even drive up on the platform....

In conclusion, Auto-Park cannot park Golf mk2's therefore I am sad (should be in the small print). I drive a GolfMK2, odd how it didnt fit though the "hitbox" seemed to big.
Yours Truly
ShareCrow
Fearless Pacifist
(04-24-2013, 06:50 AM)ShareCrow Wrote:
(04-23-2013, 11:09 PM)martin Wrote: My bmw did park fine in it?

In conclusion, Auto-Park cannot park Golf mk2's therefore I am sad (should be in the small print). I drive a GolfMK2, odd how it didnt fit though the "hitbox" seemed to big.

Poor crow Sad
Awesome!
Mother of Carparks...
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
That looks amazing. Well done guys! Keep it up.
Regards,
aviator
Lol! The guy by the white lambo in the background on the last screen is my friend DRFASTDOOM and the girl in the dress is meeeee Cheese lol
Fucking nice Cheese

I want to park my car. it sure gonne be safe there up in ze tower :p