Mirillis Action! - the most affordable and most advanced recording software
Exclamation 

Hello here people. It's just my suggestion for you. Mirillis Action! is a recording software developed by Poles. Personally i like it more than fraps, it has more options, it's lightweight, it can directly send movies to youtube or facebook, so it's pretty easy and fast to upload videos, for example for ban requests Smile It can record games, desktop or just a selected part of a desktop. Just give it a try. If you want also to watch videos and convert them, you can try a Mirillis Splash Pro EX, it cooperates with Acton! so everything is easy as hell.

Conclusion from a review translated with Google:

Quote:What else can we say, all the features you can expect from a capture program coupled with an excellent interface, the ability to use Action! and Splash together and have a very pleasant experience capture, combined with many options and software perfectly capable of using the latest technologies that allow you to even upload the video to youtube without even leaving the program. Action! is undoubtedly a software that has surpassed more than FRAPS and has been on the market as a "Must Have" for anyone who appreciates the video capture. Here in TecnoGaming will use Action! from now on, not because we liked only the software but it is the best option in the market today for performing video capture games and desktop, applause to Mirillis and an Editor's Choice deserved for bringing software as necessary in a market in which there was virtually placing the same options as one of the most interesting parts of the 2012 software.

Source: http://hardware.tecnogaming.com/2012/01/action/2/

I trust you with this, I'll give it a try later on Smile
Looks like a great software!
I've tried this, works as a dream, uploads amazingly fast.
*Time to pirate.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Freezak
Click on my signature and add me i will help you out with the program Smile
AV blocked the site...
So you have really weird AV. Disable it, it's safe site.