EvoCraft- PVP Minecraft server. Play with us!
(05-12-2011, 12:05 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Since SNIPER was a Retard and bought a base at spawn for some reason...and GOT killed alot

We lost alot of power and one guy came in at Nyan Base and killed us all and we lost our base.

Way to go Sniper :/

Hail Nyan Cat!

I bought 2 pieces of land. And was killed twice. At spawn. By spawncampers.

How many times did you, bubbles, and rob die collectively? -_-

I am dissapoint by your appointing blame on me.

Sadface Sad
Operation blame Sniper for everything that goes wrong. SUCCESS

Operation find better names for operations. Failure.
(05-12-2011, 09:24 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(05-12-2011, 12:05 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Since SNIPER was a Retard and bought a base at spawn for some reason...and GOT killed alot

We lost alot of power and one guy came in at Nyan Base and killed us all and we lost our base.

Way to go Sniper :/

Hail Nyan Cat!

I bought 2 pieces of land. And was killed twice. At spawn. By spawncampers.

How many times did you, bubbles, and rob die collectively? -_-

I am dissapoint by your appointing blame on me.

Sadface Sad

Well I died once cause got got the jump on us....Umm Stewie died cause he got lost from the group and couldnt see dude....Ummm Rob died in battle and then I got killed again in battle...THEN a bleed gltich happend and died while I was in spawn :/

But now worry's mate its ok
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
And then you guys decided to base an hours walk from spawn -_-
(05-13-2011, 07:11 AM)Storm Wrote: And then you guys decided to base an hours walk from spawn -_-

Its PVP what do you think lol

But its cool, since sniper can TP to spawn and back if we need to buy something we just give him coins to do so.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Hey! I want to apply too!

Name on Forums or Steam: Adria_Penguin - [FL:RP] Penguin

Name on Minecraft: Adria_Penguin

Are you good at minecraft, and if so what are you specialties: Not very much... I played just a few...

Do you love Nyan Cat: No, I just pass all the hours in class singing its song. OF COURSE I DO!

Have you got banned on FL: Never

Have you been kicked on FL: One time I think, at the very beggining, but I don't remember why.

This said, I'm beginning in minecraft, but I already started building a good house in single-player. I think I can do well if you teach me!
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
/offtopic I love the Bacon sig.
The following 1 user Likes Shark's post:
  • furlings
I'm applying boys

Name on Forums or Steam: The 53rd - The 53rd

Name on Minecraft: The_53rd

Are you good at minecraft, and if so what are your specialties: I'm not bad, I build Spheres and Domes and that

Do you love Nyan Cat: Love it, my favourite

Have you got banned on FL: Yeah I prop-pushed into some mush's house and took his money. As far as I know you can't prop-push on minecraft though so it's all okay

Have you been kicked on FL: Nope, unless you count the above
Iam gonna buy Minecraft this monday but Iam posting app now Smile

Name on Fourms or Steam:
Maniak/tYn0_SK
Name on Minecraft:
tYn0
Are you good at minecraft, and if so what are you specialties:
I played minecraft offline alot of time and Iam good at making traps I also have som basics with redstone but Iam still learning. I also like gadgets (like autoharvester etc.). And Iam making my own minecart system in offline mod Tounge
Do you love Nyan Cat:
Nyan,nyan-nyan,NYAN! Nyan-nyan-nyan?
Have you got banned on FL:
(if so how many times and reason/'s)
about 3 times. But Iam not sure about reasons
Have you been kicked on FL:
(if so what reason/'s)
One time by you. You just come because some SS called you because I "broke NLR"...

Btw Iam buying minecraft mainly because I want to be in your clan (and also because I will have my own credit card and Iam so happy so I will celebrate it with buying minecraft Cheese )