EvoCraft- PVP Minecraft server. Play with us!
Name on Fourms or Steam: Lawrence

Name on Minecraft: johnny123johnny (i know silly name)

Are you good at minecraft, and if so what are you specialties: Yes, uhm building villas on mountains.

Do you love Nyan Cat: Ofcourse!

Have you got banned on FL: Haven't played on the server yet.

Have you been kicked on FL: Haven't played on the server yet.
Wait, what's the IP?
(05-11-2011, 09:17 PM)Shark Wrote: Wait, what's the IP?

evocraft.net
(05-11-2011, 08:55 PM)Buddhist Stew Wrote: Just so nobody gets confused, the cords are PLUS 991, and MINUS 512. You sure dont want to get as lost as i did

Yeah same, they stopid at giving cords i swear Tounge
Since SNIPER was a Retard and bought a base at spawn for some reason...and GOT killed alot

We lost alot of power and one guy came in at Nyan Base and killed us all and we lost our base.

Way to go Sniper :/

Update!: Well the server crashed so there was a rollback, it rolled back to the time were we killed allhellno the first time and the only claimed Snipers house. So we didnt lose too much...

Me and stewie got our stuff and We will move to a differnt location for the time being, when we are moved I will go to Nyan cat and get his wool and sand and Rebuild him at the new base....

Hail Nyan Cat!
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(05-12-2011, 12:05 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Hail Nyan Cat!

[Image: anyone-seen-kyle.jpg]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZja88I4fng
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 1 user Likes MikeyTheFox's post:
  • Buddhist Stew
Hark, what is that structure on yonder mysterious horizon? Wait a seco- NYAN NYAN NYAN......
Lol, i played on it today, found the Nyan Cat. And it's been destroyed.. only the head is still decent XD
Who destroyed the statue?
I'll come on that server and make them eat cake till they die! D: