Prop Killing/prop blocking. jamie, Dillan
I was in my house (as a carleon)and the don(jamie) cam and whanted a acces to my house but a said no and he demoted me and i came back then he was prop blocking
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...0694717422

and started to prop kill some random dude
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=139927161

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...0694776724
I'm sorry mate, but you can't submit ban requests for roleplaying. From an in-character perspective I was the don of the family, and owned the whole estate (I had ownership of every door). I was within my rights from an RP perspective to create a gated community, and despite this, I immediately removed it once asked by an admin. While the propkilling was unfortunate, I cannot control that, and had I witnessed any of the perpetrators I would have immediately demoted them as they would have brought shame upon the family.

Similarly, I was well within my rights to demote you for refusing to co-operate with your boss, as that is how a mob don operates. If scarface was your employer, and turned up to your house asking for access, would you deny him? I think not.

Anyway the issue is resolved now, so no hard feelings, but next time please think about the RP behind things before you erroneously make stupid ban requests.
(04-18-2013, 09:06 PM)The Don Wrote: I'm sorry mate, but you can't submit ban requests for roleplaying. From an in-character perspective I was the don of the family, and owned the whole estate (I had ownership of every door). I was within my rights from an RP perspective to create a gated community, and despite this, I immediately removed it once asked by an admin. While the propkilling was unfortunate, I cannot control that, and had I witnessed any of the perpetrators I would have immediately demoted them as they would have brought shame upon the family.

Similarly, I was well within my rights to demote you for refusing to co-operate with your boss, as that is how a mob don operates. If scarface was your employer, and turned up to your house asking for access, would you deny him? I think not.

Anyway the issue is resolved now, so no hard feelings, but next time please think about the RP behind things before you erroneously make stupid ban requests.
But you just tryed to prop kill my friend for no reason and he was recording
(04-18-2013, 09:21 PM)Gautalingur Wrote: But you just tryed to prop kill my friend for no reason and he was recording

You're mistaken. I never engaged in any propkilling, and it seems to have happened while I wasn't actually present, because I didn't witness any either.
(04-18-2013, 09:23 PM)The Don Wrote:
(04-18-2013, 09:21 PM)Gautalingur Wrote: But you just tryed to prop kill my friend for no reason and he was recording

You're mistaken. I never engaged in any propkilling, and it seems to have happened while I wasn't actually present, because I didn't witness any either.

i saw the whole thing
I was pres on the server when you were doing this and i had LOTS of people saying you were
Approved