Massively RDMing Police Officer
Name of player:
Kitylach (Possibly changed name to avoid ban and therefore I can't find a steam ID.)
SteamID:
-
Time in GMT:
Around 20:30
Server:
33x
Summary:
Player was killing/tazing/propkilling anybody they found, ended up with over 30 kills by the end of it, in just under 45 minutes.
Evidence:
[Image: TdPFNNC.jpg?1]
If you need an unedited image, then here:

And here's one of the times that I saw him.
http://youtu.be/hPEJowqs6ss
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
I did some searching through his other names and I found this one that he used registered here. It is probably the same person.

lifedounk STEAM_0:0:44580824
I too was online when this happened. He was also shooting the police force hen he got demoted. I became Sergeant and he was taking people no then shooting them in the head, it was simply disturbing to be honest, he has a sick mind that guy. But worst of all I couldn't control the force and they started shooting each other!
(04-19-2013, 12:10 AM)Rolorox Wrote: I did some searching through his other names and I found this one that he used registered here. It is probably the same person.

lifedounk STEAM_0:0:44580824

Awesome, thanks. They should be able to check that steam ID with his joining log.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
I was the witness. He started shooting at me and we're both cops. And i also witness he shot and killed a chef.
guys the other lifedounk acc is not my acc he was on all servers and rdmed all time its a no lifer so ... i not double accounting i have only 1 steam acc
(04-19-2013, 04:41 PM)lifedounk Wrote: guys the other lifedounk acc is not my acc he was on all servers and rdmed all time its a no lifer so ... i not double accounting i have only 1 steam acc

If it wasn't you then you don't need to worry - steam ID checks will be able to determine exactly who it was.
plzzz look to the logs ...
I can tell you this was a different lifedounk or somebody trying to get him banned by using his name in the past. Check the SteamID (I personally did), both different people.
I checked the steam ID in the server logs, not through the search engine. The user has been permed for his ban history. Marlboro also suspended for prop pushing in an attempt to kill the rule breaker.