No ones a pro.
(08-11-2010, 09:34 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: Sorry then.. Sad

Mw2 sucked, and it was physicfully desigened to kick people out of the game, and was a faulty game, and actually wasn't a complete game when it first come out, and why you may ask? They were not done editing multiplayer, but they had to make the realease date so thats why there were so many updates at the start cause they were still editing the game, and also it came out as a beta even gamestop, and bestbuy said it was practicly a beta game when it first came out so really Mw2 sucks, and your no pro just cause your kill stats are high or your on your stupid 4th prestige wasting your time trying to get your shit back its just really moronic so your no pro get it through your skull k bai!
@ Director: Please watch your language. You must respect other peoples thoughts. But you can debate with them, aslong as you do it kindly and without swearingwords.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I dont think it was that bad when it came out, was better than Black ops will ever become.
Mw2 doesn't suck.
It's the best game ever. And I AM a pro. Deal with it.
(08-13-2010, 05:47 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: Mw2 doesn't suck.
It's the best game ever. And I AM a pro. Deal with it.

Sorry, but you come off as incredibly arrogant there. It's easy to say you're pro, anyone can do it, and as long as you're not retarded, it's not too hard to be good at MW2 anyway. You're just stating that you're pro without any evidence, and as well as that you're blindly saying it's 'tha best gaem evar!!11one!' and insulting those who give valid reasons why it is otherwise (case in point=fai, before your post was edited.)

You're coming off like a 12 year old kid. Just so you know.
I haven't insulted anyone who said it sucks?
Read before posting.
(08-13-2010, 07:45 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: I haven't insulted anyone who said it sucks?
Read before posting.

I have read before posting -_-

I was referring to your other thread about MW2. Fai said he disliked it, and you swore at him, then your post was edited by Soul.

But, yeah just ignore everything else I said. S'all cool and whatnot.
Most dumbass topic I've ever read tbh for no reason at all...
-Signature removed-
Note gY I would kick your ass in Mw2 sorry Paven only way I could say that, and your no pro, and im only like a level 24 in Mw2.
Ok, then im no Pro. But im something everyone here on the server aint.

I am pro in having bad grammar when DemonoiD is here.
Woooow Director!
You would beat me in MW2? LOL!
Bring it on.