No ones a pro.
hakka she lopa mi krog wilø ælå xP (that didnt mean ANYTHING you know xD) Tu n'as réussi a rien :-) = Spam :']
Nope, it was relevant.
I was a pro back on Halo 3, a long time ago though. Was in the Semi's of some tournament, but I got completely wiped out by some guy. That doesn't mean you're not pro, it just means someone is more of a pro than you.
True that.
Well.
I can say I'm pro in MW2. Smile
Sniper only. And I only headshot.
I'm pro.
I was/am a pro in Counter-Strike Source, CoD4, MW2, GTA IV (flying skills)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
GTA sucks!!!!!!!
Css is easy on servers with noobs (all the non clan servers xD)
Im also a pro at surprise attacks in flrp, Once loads of cops were outside my room so i unlocked it and opened and open FIRE !

The hallway was veeeery Bloody after that ^^
ok ok, I admit that I am not a pro. I am just a immortal walking with the mere mortals. Therfor I am pro.

But seriously, in COD4 I was quite good. Was in the final in a tournument who started with 128 players. But it all went quite bad the last round... I got a shotgun and he got a mp5. On pipeline, quite usless when my oponent was a campwhore....
Note no ones pro so if you say your pro you honestly fail, and don't blame me for your feelings to be hurt cause im no pro even though im seriously good at CoD4 im still no pro. So stop talking shit about other people you know?