Perm banned in more than half year
Your name:Gangstern atm Mac Bam back then (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID:14816 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:Ruxandra (Admin that banned you)

Reason:Ive done many minor things but i bypassed ban for perm ban (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved:Idk since it whas summer 2012 (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: Cause ive miss this server so much ive been trying logging in on it everytime but it says im still banned i want a last change/chance and u can have me banned all the time! (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Thanks /Gangstern
as far as I know there is no double account involved, its just a ban because of technical issues banned player where getting back on in which case I find a perm unfair, as its not your fault the server didnt keep you banned, you did nothing other than join
(04-17-2013, 11:49 AM)Temar Wrote: as far as I know there is no double account involved, its just a ban because of technical issues banned player where getting back on in which case I find a perm unfair, as its not your fault the server didnt keep you banned, you did nothing other than join

Will i get a unban!?!?!?!
You abused the technical difficulties to bypass bans twice, admins told you to get off and sit your time out but you didn't.