They broke into my house! :'(
Man, that really sucks Sad
oh shit !

MAN THAT IS SO VARY SOCKS

The following 1 user Likes Red Orchestra's post:
  • equal
Doesn't really belong in the news section to be brutally honest.
A BoA got robbed across the street from where I work. Friend of mine was speeding through an intersection before he saw all the 10ish cop cars.

OT: that really is unfortunate. Best wishes
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
I got some good news for you in all of this, it is all material things, it can be replaced at one time or another even though it sucks. Good that neither of your family members were home and got hurt or something.

My familys house was robbed a couple of months ago too and the things that they stole didnt anger me. What angered me was that they took our deceased dogs ashes and poured it all over my parents bed and when my family got home my little brother was so scared that he shaked from the adrenaline. He is 10 years old so I really felt bad for him. They were in a robbing spree that day and I think they robbed 4 houses in the neighbourhood.
The following 1 user Likes Humla's post:
  • TylerSparks
I feel really sorry for you, sad to hear you lost so many things you worked very hard for to get. I hope the police will be able to give you some good news.
I don't want to ruin a thread or something but this shouldn't be in the news section ( Isn't international news ), again, sorry to hear about this.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • TylerSparks
Sad, but jeez. You had a ton of unneccesary expensive stuff. I mean, 3 TVs, 3 Monitors AND 3 keyboards?! I wouldn't even dare purchasing or let alone OWNING half that stuff without insurance.

Sad, though. There's some dicks in the world. The guy who stole your stuff being one of them. Seriously, who steals a phone charger without the phone? That would be like stealing the remote to a TV.

The following 2 users Like buffalobagingi's post:
  • Humla, Red Orchestra
If this was me I would be mourning the PS2 and its games the most, theres alot of
good games for that system, I would flip my shit if they stole my Gran Turismo 3 & 4. So there isnt any way they could track these thieves down and get your stuff back? If so thats a big bummer man.
Those things can piss me off so badly. Sad to hear about your loss bro.
The following 1 user Likes Victorinox's post:
  • TylerSparks
(04-17-2013, 07:25 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Sad, but jeez. You had a ton of unneccesary expensive stuff. I mean, 3 TVs, 3 Monitors AND 3 keyboards?! I wouldn't even dare purchasing or let alone OWNING half that stuff without insurance.

Sad, though. There's some *** in the world. The guy who stole your stuff being one of them. Seriously, who steals a phone charger without the phone? That would be like stealing the remote to a TV.
Well we are renting this house for now, and since the owners don't have insurance for the house, we couldn't really do anything.
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon