Actually have no clue why?
Please read the bolded statement at the bottom.
Your name: [=Zotero=]

Your ban ID: 29899

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: "Prop-minge, general minge."

Involved: I have no clue, I was banned when I came on the next day. Could have been this one guy propspamming and attempting to crash the server, so I got him trapped (perhaps this is where the falsely accused prop-minge report of me came from) so the police could arrest and knock him unconscious. Nobody but the actual minge himself seemed upset, in fact most were congratulating me.

Why we should unban you: Not trying to sound smug, bold or anything else, but I think the real question is "Why was I banned in the first place?". I don't see any ban requests, and around the time we were catching him, most people had left. As I said, I wasn't banned as I was on, I just came on the next day (today) to find myself banned.

Conclusion?
I DON'T KNOW WHY I WAS BANNED, IF YOU CAN'T SHORTEN THE BAN DATE, PLEASE AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT I DID TO BE A "Prop-minge, general minge."!

Bumper cars!

Anyone want to comment on this? Even a non-mod? Lonely here Sad
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. Unless they get laid."

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."
Chill out, these things take hours before they get reviewed.
The ban's expired. You were banned though for having a toilet prop out, and literally running around, smashing a toilet into things...
Closing.