[CLOSED] Myfloodify's Signatures
You ask for rep you noobWink

Nope, it's optional to show your appreciation ;p Not demanding anythin'
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I'm not demanding anything, you don't have to make it. I doubt you'll even do it anyway just because of my low post count, and ask for rep? Lmao I'd love to know where I asked for rep, it's whatever though don't bother making it I'll find someone else. Good day.
Stop trying to seek attention mate. If you are here to complain and just gain attention, then go seek attention on someones thread. I do not make my sig after the post count, I do it after the que, the one who ordered first gets it the first. I told you. What the hell are you talking about the rep?

I don't want your shit here trying to make me look like I'm an idiot just doing this after the post count. I do it because I want to help everyone that isn't able to make their own sig because they perhaps don't have time or just don't have the resources for it.

Just... urgh.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • D0ctor, dig
(11-30-2013, 03:01 PM)Oekasav Wrote: I'm not demanding anything, you don't have to make it. I doubt you'll even do it anyway just because of my low post count, and ask for rep? Lmao I'd love to know where I asked for rep, it's whatever though don't bother making it I'll find someone else. Good day.

Quite frankly that's just impolite, Myfloodify is offering you a free service of which you are disrespecting. I suggest you learn some manners before you even contemplate asking another user like Myfloodify, if you do not wish to be ignored.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 1 user Likes D0ctor's post:
  • Floodify
Wood Choppers Signature is finished

[Image: tbno.gif]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • dig
Name:Cryptek
Picture: Suprise me
Theme: Dark and mysterious
Quote: "God will judge my enemies, I'll arrange the meeting.
Additional:Just have the picture go with the theme. [And have a guy from like splinter cell or something in a military stealth outfit.]
(12-02-2013, 05:01 AM)Cryptek Wrote: Name:Cryptek
Additional:Just have the picture go with the theme. [And have a guy from like splinter cell or something in a military stealth outfit.]

Choose a picture.

Antiskillz, [Image: ef1h.png]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • ProfessionaL N00B
(12-03-2013, 01:41 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(12-02-2013, 05:01 AM)Cryptek Wrote: Name:Cryptek

Choose a picture.

Antiskillz, [Image: ef1h.png]

That looks so awesome thank you! (+rep)
The following 1 user Likes ProfessionaL N00B's post:
  • Floodify
(11-26-2013, 05:44 PM)XxShadow_BanditxX Wrote: Name: Mode
Picture: http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/03/B...Sniper.jpg
Theme: Whatever you think will go best.
Quote: No quote please.
Additional:I've had a name change, well, in progress of one, so could you make exactly the same signature as I have now (all info above) just with my new name please? that would be great! (My new name is Mode)

[Image: 1jib.png]

Cat's signature: [Image: 8t1r.png]
Kind Regards,
Floodify