Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Great game I must say. The story could had been better, but the main thing I liked was the open world type like Gta style, now you might say I can't compair this to Gta, but yes I can, and many others can too. I would give the game a 4/5. I counted one star off cause of the story, but also the customazation is amazing, like the costumes, just over all its a fun game, you should try it.
(08-05-2010, 07:45 PM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: Gbut the main thing I liked was the open world type like Gta style

Which means it sucks. All GTA games (except III) suck!
(08-06-2010, 03:36 PM)DemonoiD Wrote:
(08-05-2010, 07:45 PM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: Gbut the main thing I liked was the open world type like Gta style

Which means it sucks. All GTA games (except III) suck!

Why? Because they had bad grammer?

You have to admit that Vice city kicked serious amounts of ass, mostly because of the soundtrack.
No, it's just like this:

- Kill him
- Done
- Now kill him
- Done
- Make love to that woman
- She dumped me :S
- Whatever, just kill this guy and you win
- Done

So friggin easy... even worse then grinding in a Japanese MMORPG...
Message deleted and user banned.
Watch your language. You must respect his ideologi, because thats what he thinks.

As for me, i support DemonoiD, all GTA games suck big time. I even prefear playing runescape while listing to Justin Bieber.
(08-13-2010, 08:23 AM)Paven Wrote: Watch your language. You must respect his ideologi, because thats what he thinks.

As for me, i support DemonoiD, all GTA games suck big time. I even prefear playing runescape while listing to Justin Bieber.

Isn't that a bit extreme??
lol Paven that is extreme indeed
I like to play GTA cause of the freedom you get in it ^^
-Signature removed-
Message deleted, and user banned? Wow... Just wow, and also don't fucking talk shit i have my opiuion you have yours.