Unban Request for ^2lilres98
Big Grin 
Your name: ^2lilres98

Your ban ID: 29914

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: FearRP, NLR

Involved: Im not sure

Why we should unban you: I was avoiding the police and when i was going into my base I hit someone. I didn't mean it. And I don't know what FearRP, NLR are. I do not know why i was banned. Can someone make it more clear to understand?

Thanks

Also my last ban, I was banned for 4 days. Then I went on the ban list and saw someone had x3CDM and was banned for 4 days as well.
FearRP, when we have a gun on you, you must obey. Then when we were impounding your car you ran back and drove off. New Life Rule. When you die you push accept to not return for 5 minutes.
Ohhhh
I'm sorry, I didn't know :/ and I wasn't carrying a gun on me at the time. I think I did before though so I deserve the punishment Angry
(04-16-2013, 12:18 PM)Termin Wrote: FearRP, when we have a gun on you, you must obey. Then when we were impounding your car you ran back and drove off. New Life Rule. When you die you push accept to not return for 5 minutes.

Actualy .. I think that if it was in a public place like near Nexus offices so u cant come back ? if it was out of the spawn ? It make no sense
He ran back to his car, and took it back, with police around it after death.

Denied.