Secret Service with President
Photo 
Note: I have put the pictures in the spoiler as they are so big

Today, I got elected as President! It was wonderful, the city was happy and everything was going well.

Later, I got a call from John Burke (Shadow) and [IC] (Ghostrider). They wanted to discuss with me about Secret Service. They turned out to be the Director and Chief. After much discussion and talking, I signed the papers. They deployed two agents at my office along with the SS I had and the others were at the HQ doing paperwork. Suddenly, Nexus got an intruder (Jokkah). I was so scared, I said that there was an intruder to the Secret Service and they came immediately. The intruder had already left before the Secret Service came, but they decided to move me to their HQ for security reasons.

Spoiler: The pictures
[Image: 2013041500003.jpg]
[Image: 2013041500005.jpg]
[Image: 2013041500006.jpg]
[Image: 2013041500007.jpg]

When we were there, I got my self an office and they were guarding it well. But after a while the SAME intruder came! The Secret Service got the intruder and...got rid of him. He said he came up thru the vents...

Spoiler: The Pictures
[Image: 2013041500008.jpg]
[Image: 2013041500010.jpg]

I was transported back to Nexus where I after a minute discovered a bomb! We didn't know what it was for kind of bomb and how many there was.

[Image: 2013041500012.jpg]

The SS and Secret Service then transported me to a NEW secure facility. There I was waiting for an amount of time while a bomb squad was checking out the bomb. It was a nuclear bomb. I immediately told everyone to evacuate the city and go to MTL! We didn't know the radius of the bomb, but we thought the MTL would be enough.

[Image: 2013041500013.jpg]

Everyone gathered, it was all fine. The bomb squad returned and said it's not defuse-able. People that got to know about it, panicked.

[Image: 2013041500016.jpg]

We were about the gather the people that were on the yard, suddenly the bomb went off and killing all the residents in EvoCity. It was the end of the EvoCity.

[Image: 2013041500017.jpg]

Luckily I managed to survive, that's why I was enabled to write this letter.

-Signed, Viktor Dennis.

This is the people that were involved. I might have missed someone as they left.

[Image: 2013041500014.jpg]
[Image: 2013041500015.jpg]

Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • GhostRider, Shadow, Rylund
Nice!
This was really fun rp! Smile
It was quite fun. Smile
I like the fact that you guys have a walkway in your base. Besides that, looks fun!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(04-15-2013, 08:24 PM)Equalizer Wrote: I like the fact that you guys have a walkway in your base. Besides that, looks fun!

Not my building, I'm innocent! Tounge
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Hahaha... I was president at once. Then Kula comes over and says something i don't hear. And then I almost just get spammed in PM from Kula "Where are you" xD and when I finally got up Ghost asked: "We are the greates something. Do you wish to get protection?

Response: No. Bye gonna drive in man trabantz again.
Looks sweet!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy