unban request.
Your name: termination11

Your ban ID: 29825

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: Floating Props, tool abuse.

Involved: Me, the admin.

Why we should unban you: Yes, There was floating pros, The reason is because of NASA rp. Those floating props you saw, I assume you sam either the sattelitte, Or the transmitters. Were being used in a NASA rp. That actually was going really well. Spartanjunior (The mod) Had actually seen the stuff, And said its ok. I just dont think jokhah knew, He didnt even give me time to explain though. Thanks for reading, I hope this gets sorted out. (And also, The stuff built on nexus I had permission from the president to do.)
How about the fact that it was basically for zero gravity props attached to a wall with elastic.
We were roleplaying that those were transmiters That sent signals to and from the nexus
And why exactly would transmitters be floaing through the air and along the side of a building / sidewalk? Is Evocity not effected by gravity anymore?
We were roleplaying that they had antigravity devices. And Like i said. Spartanjunior was just fine with this.[/size]
(04-15-2013, 09:04 PM)piemaster Wrote: We were roleplaying that they had antigravity devices. And Like i said. Spartanjunior was just fine with this.[/size]

I approved it on MTL not nexus.
Denied