S.W.A.T. Van
(04-14-2013, 08:30 PM)Verzyn Wrote:
(04-14-2013, 08:25 PM)Verenikin Wrote: So SWAT doesn't have gas masks? BIG -support for the RP point requirement, at least not 10 RP points.

So your saying it looks appropriate for normal police officers (default uniform) to RP S.W.A.T? They have no body armour or tactical equipment on show. The Gas Mask suits it perfectly.

The van could be SS only?
+support
Its a great idea, hopefully despite what the suggestion forum says they will still consider this, as more RP point gained items seem needed.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
+support
(04-14-2013, 07:15 PM)Link66 Wrote: This has been suggested before and the not wanted post also states that It does not want extra cars suggested as this would higher the content downloaded by a new player.
Suggested before,
Rejected before,
for these reasons
-Support

Well I was told by many people I was talking to including some admins to make another post about it cause we were talking about and well We thought It was a good idea now that fearless has evolved a lot more
While it violates the suggestions not wanted thread, I still feel it would be a good addition to the server, if it was only to be spawned by SS, or if an RPP requirement was imposed, as others have stated.

+support
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
(04-14-2013, 07:34 PM)Verzyn Wrote: I would suggest a 10 RP point limit

+Support

(04-14-2013, 07:15 PM)Link66 Wrote: This has been suggested before and the not wanted post also states that It does not want extra cars suggested as this would higher the content downloaded by a new player.

Get real, you're not running your PC on windows 98, or vista. A few extra megabytes of content would hardly do anything, anyone that's willing to download what they do now I'm pretty sure wouldn't mind waiting a few extra seconds for such a great server.

+Support by the way.
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • digitaltomato
+Support.

10 RP points will mean it wont be abused.
+Support.

I think that only the HSS should be allowed to spawn it and the President has to give permission for them to use it. This way we don't get them driving around in it randomly.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • digitaltomato
(04-15-2013, 05:50 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: +Support.

10 RP points will mean it wont be abused.

10 RPP will mean it wont be used.

(04-14-2013, 08:30 PM)Verzyn Wrote:
(04-14-2013, 08:25 PM)Verenikin Wrote: So SWAT doesn't have gas masks? BIG -support for the RP point requirement, at least not 10 RP points.

So your saying it looks appropriate for normal police officers (default uniform) to RP S.W.A.T? They have no body armour or tactical equipment on show. The Gas Mask suits it perfectly.

Regular special services will do just fine.

Huge -Support on RP points, not everyone has the time to get 10 RP points.